Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10) 2020. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
OnePlus 6 specifications
OnePlus 6 is the latest Android smartphones, which comes with a “6.28” inches Optic AMOLED display and powered by Octa-core processor 2.8 GHz with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/64/256 GB of ROM and it runs on Android Oreo 8.1 OS. If you are the owner of OnePlus 6 and after the if you forget the Gmail ID and want to bypass Google Account to access your device home screen then you are here in the right place as We were given a tutorial below to OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10) only you have to download some files and needed a working Wifi connection,
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to OnePlus 6 FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for OnePlus 6, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Let’s Start to Bypass FRP OnePlus 6
- First, Power ON your OnePlus 6.
- Connect your OnePlus 6 to any Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Welcome Screen once again.
- Change the Language to Hindi or any regional language.
- Then click on the start.
- Click on Next => Next => Next => Next=> until the Verification account page appears.
- Tap on Accept.
- Now Press on the Language Logo => Edit keyboard =>ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any language with the ARROW.
- Click on 3 dots => Help & feedback => Choose the first Results.
- Double-tap to play the video on the youtube app.
- Now go to Youtube => Setting => History & Privacy =>Youtube Terms of service.
- Now type on the search bar the below link and Download these below 2 applications.
- FRPBypass app.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on the Google Account Manager APK Install.
Make sure: Choose for Version 5.0 for Android 10.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK but don’t open.
- Go back to the FRP Bypass apk & tap on the ByPass FRP tab.
- Click on the BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on the top-right 3 dots & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Google Gmail account.
- Go back to the FRP Bypass Apk
- Tap on the Bypass FRP tab and tap on Settings.
- Now change the language to English
- Turn ON Find My Device ===> Security & lock screen ==> Device admin apps ==> check to Find My Device.
- Go back to setting home => open Storage => Files => Download.
- Now, install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Then Search for setupwizard on activities.
- Choose the last results and then click on Try.
- Now tap on next to set up a Pin code for the screen lock.
- Go back to the QuickShortcutMaker
- Then choose the fourth results from last and click on Try.
- Now you will access the OnePlus 6 Home screen.
- Go to settings => About Device.
- Tap on build number 7times and again it will ask you to enter the Pin code.
- Type the pin code and enable the Developer Option.
- Go back to the settings home ==>> Open developer Option =>> Enable OEM Unlock and ==>> USB debugging mode.
- Finally, Factory Reset OnePlus 6.
- Go to Setting ==> System ==> Reset Options ==> Erase all data.
- Type the PIN that you set up earlier.
- ERASE ALL DATA ==> Erase all data.
- That’s it!
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account (Android-10), we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. you can check other some tutorials here to help you.