Nowadays, it become too challenging to bypass Samsung J6 FRP just because of Android new Security patch update. After factory reset, if your Android phone stuck at Google account verification screen and you forget the old active Gmail account then you have to bypass FRP lock. So, here I share with you latest method to Samsung J6 (SM-J600) FRP Unlock without any computer.
Samsung has added a new security feature on Galaxy phones. It is called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and it will automatically enable when a user added a new Google account on their phones for very first time. Once FRP is activated then it will prevent any user to access the phone without owner permission.
So before performing to hard reset your Galaxy J6. First, I recommend you remove the Google account from your Samsung device.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Samsung J6 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device, In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Samsung J6 device.
Samsung J6 FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily. Let’s follow to Bypass FRP Samsung J6.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Samsung J6 Summary
Samsung J6 released in May 2018, It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage and it has 1TB of external memory support, and the display of the Samsung J6 comes with 5.83inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1560pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7884 (14 nm)Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) and powered by 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 5 MP of front and 8mp triple back camera.
How to Samsung J6 FRP Unlock
- Turn On your Samsung J6.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap on Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap on Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap on Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap on Answer Automatically once.
- Now click on 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then click on the App Info.
- Select Settings icon on top-right corner.
- Click on Recording Calls ==>> Recorded Calls.
- Now you can access the File Manager option.
- Take a screen lock by tap & hold volume down + Power key at the same time.
- Click on images ==> view image.
- Tap on three dots from the top-right corner => Select Details.
- Click on Edit ==>> Tap on (plus) icon on location field.
- Now Maps will open.
- Search any location and click on Search location.
- Click on map icon.
- Now you can access Google maps.
- Again Search any location and click on Share.
- Share popup will open => select Gmail.
- Click on take me to Gmail ==>> Exchange & Office 365.
- Type [email protected]
- Click on Manual Setup ==>> Exchange==>> Select.
- Tap on OK.
- Well, now you can access the Screen lock page.
- Select Pattern lock.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung J6.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click on Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung J6 FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-J600F Google Account – Without PC (2020). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting.