FRP is the additional privacy protection feature for all modern-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung S7 FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Samsung SM-G930 Google Verification – Android 8.0.1 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature on the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). The abbreviation of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
Once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. However, FRP has turned On automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung S7 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung S7 FRP Unlock process is now available for free from here, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable FRP Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung S7 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S7-Android-8.1
Note:- This method we successfully tried on Samsung SM-G930A FRP, But you can try this method on other Samsung S7 devices as well, SM-G930V FRP, SM-G930VC FRP, SM-G930T FRP, SM-G930A FRP, SM-G930P FRP.
Samsung has updated their security level, Samsung fixed all the security bypass process that help us to Bypass FRP, so we working on new method find a best solution to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7-Android 8.1 easily.
First step: Put your Device in Recovery Mode (SM-G930V FRP)
- First Power off your Samsung S7.
- After that, press and hold the (Volume Down and Home and Power) key together, until you see the Android logo appear on your device screen.
- Then press (Volume UP and Power) key the same times once to Bypass SM-G930V FRP.
- You can check the device firmware version (G930AXXU8ARZ1) there.
- So, you have to download the same the same bootloader version Combination Firmware and Stock Firmware.
Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Combination File
- Samsung SM-G930V Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Download Samsung G930A Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Samsung SM-G930AZ Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Download Samsung SM-G930AZ Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Samsung SM-G930T Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Samsung SM-G930T Combination file[DOWNLOAD]
- Download Samsung S7 Stock Firmware
- Odin Tool [DOWNLOAD]
- Samsung USB Driver[DOWNLOAD]
Now Put your Samsung Galaxy S7 in to Download Mode
- Power Off your Samsung S7.
- Then, Press (Volume Down + Home +Power) key together until you see the “Warning” screen on your device,
- Then press the “Volume Up” key to confirm “Download Mode”.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Flash the latest Combination file on your device.
Second Step: Flash Combination Firmware to Bypass SM-G930T FRP
- Once you download all the requirements files then follow the below steps.
- Extract all the files.
- Run Odin tool.exe.
- Now you can see “AP/CP/CSC/BL” tabs.
- Click on the “AP” tab and choose the combination file.
- Check on the “Log Box” there you will see “ADDED” message.
- Also check “ID: COM” turn in blue color in the Odin tool.
- Now hit the “START” button.
- Flashing will be started
- Wait for the finish.
- Once flashing successfully finished. then your device automatically boots into the factory menu.
Third Step: Now Run the FRP tool and Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7
- Once your device successfully boots into Factory Menu.
- Then Open “Notification Bar”.
- Tap Settings.
- Pull down and select “About Device”.
- Select “Software Information” and tap the “Build Number” 5-7times.
- Go back to the “Settings” and select “Developer Option”.
- Then go down and then enable “OEM Unlcok” and “USB Debugging” mode there.
- Once done, then connect your S7 to PC.
- Download & extract the ADB FRP tool.
- Run the ADB FRP tool.
- Now press any key to bypass FRP Samsung S7.
- Check on your device, you will get a popup, tap “ok”.
- Close and reopen the “ADB FRP” tool again.
- Press any key.
- Done, Now you have to flash Samsung Stock Firmware.
Final Step: Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Open the Odin tool once again.
- Now extract the Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock Firmware.
- Now select all the Stock firmware files into the Odin Flash tool.
- Choose the right firmware file on the right tab.
- “AP” file in the “AP” tab,
- “BL” file in the “BL” tab,
- “CSC” file in the “CSC” tab.
Make Sure:- Do not choose the “CP” file on the Odin tool.
- Now put your device again into the Samsung Download Mode and connect it to the PC.
- Click “Start”.
- Flashing will be started.
- Once finished, disconnect, and Power on your Samsung S7.
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7-Android 8.1| Bypass Google Account Samsung Galaxy S7, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.