Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP Bypass – MTK With FRP File (MIUI 11 & 10). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ) and MIUI 11 and 10. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Is your device stuck on Google Account lock screen, Then this is the right page to do it, Here we share with you the latest method to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 6A MTK (Miui 10), Follow this guide to access your device home screen once again, only you need to download the FRP File and FRP tool and Mi Authorized log in tool. so now follow the below guide carefully.
Make Sure:- We try this method only in Redmi 6A MTK (Miui 10), Please try this with your own MTK version Xiaomi 6A device, don’t try this other Xiaomi device.
Note:- This process only for the device owner, not for the theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
This method we successfully worked on Redmi 6A.
Redmi 6A Specifications
First of all, Redmi 6A released in May 2019, It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage and it has 256GB of external memory support, and the display of the Redmi 6A comes with 5.451inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1440pixels. This device is running on Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and powered by 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 5MP of front and 13mp dual the back camera.
Before you start, first of all, you have to download FRP Files and FRP tool and USB Drives, and this guide :-p.
Prerequisites to Redmi 6A FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Redmi 6A, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Download Redmi 6A FRP File
Let’s Start to Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP Bypass (Miui-11-10)
- First of all, Download all files on your Computer,
- Then extract Xiaomi 6A Frp file on your computer.
- Once the FRP files extracting completed, then open the extracted folder.
- There you will see “2” files,
- SP Flash tool.zip
- FRP Files folder.
- After that, you need some Authorized ID to access the Xiaomi Flash tool easily.
- If you don’t have any Authorized ID then visit our FB page then like and massage us,
- We will sell your authorized id, and then you can flash any Xiaomi devices or remove any xiaomi devices easily.
- Now extract the SP Flash tool on there.
- Once extracted, open the SP Flash tool extracted the folder,
- Now find there SP Flash Tool.exe, Then run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- After that, Click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (it should be in the flash tool folder) and then press the open button.
- Then click on the Scatter-loading, then give the file path of Xiaomi 6A MTK Scatter file (File should be in the Flash file) folder and press the open.
- Now go to the Format tab by click on the “Format” icon.
- Then check the Manual Format from there.
- Now open the Xiaomi 6A MTK Scatter.txt file in notepad.
- Then press CTRL+F then find tab will appear,
- Now type there Persist and then hit enter.
- Once you get the search results, then copy the format address. (Address must be matched with below Address).
- Open FRP Format Address.
- 0xf000000 => Begin Address field.
- 0x4000000 > Format Length field,
- All files are now successfully selected, now you to format the FRP storage to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 6A successfully.
Now Bypass FRP Redmi 6A
- After that, Install the Redmi 6A USB Driver on your PC.
- Then Open the “SP Flash Tool” and then click on the “Start” icon from there.
- Now Connect your Device.
- First Power Off your Device,
- Then connect your Xiaomi 6A to your computer using a good USB Cable,
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool a green line will appear,
- That’s mean your device flashing will be started.
Note:- If your Redmi 6A not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and then follow the whole process once again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window,
- Then disconnect and power on your device,
- Great, you have successfully Bypass FRP Redmi 6A.
- –Samsung J6 FRP Odin Method
- –Bypass FRP Galaxy A6+
- –FRP Bypass Galaxy S9+
- –OnePlus 6 FRP Bypass (Android-8.1)
In this post, I share the best working method to Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP Bypass – MTK (MIUI 11 & 10) With FRP File. I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.