Bypass FRP Redmi 5A Without PC (Android 9)
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism, in case, if you don’t know about it, then this tutorial is only for you, in this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Bypass FRP Redmi 5A, It maybe happened that you own a Redmi 5A and factory reset your device through device recovery mode. however, now when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will be facing denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of this device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again to access your device, In case, If you did not forget the pre-synced Google Credentials. If you forget then you are facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owners’ Google Credentials, then also you will face the trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using some tools and files.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to Bypass FRP Redmi 5A successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new security features to protect users personal data, FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. this is how FRP is worked, its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing factory reset, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Samsung
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device, then you need to bypass the FRP lock, as we mentioned above, you can handle this situation by using our two methods.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Xiaomi Tool) are available to xiaomi FRP lock devices but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional FRP Bypass tool is little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional FRP tools.
- The following guide is only for Redmi 5A, so don’t try this any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
- All the frp file only work for Redmi 5A devices.
For method 2, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Redmi 5A FRP file and Xiaomi Flash tool.
Make sure: you need the Xiaomi Authorized Login tool to Redmi 5A FRP Unlock successfully.
|Redmi 5A FRP file||Download|
|Redmi 5A FRP Unlock tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
Process 1: Bypass FRP Redmi 5A with FRP unlock Tool
- First of all, open the xiaomi authorized tool.
- Then log in to the Xiaomi authorized tool with authorized login ID and Password.
- After that, download and extract the Redmi 5A FRP File.
- Then extract the FRP unlock Tool.
- Now open the extracted Xiaomi flash tool folder and install the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- Double-tap to run the program then tap on next-next-next-finish.
- After that, check on your desktop there you will see a new icon will be added.
- Run the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- After that, select the FRP files by click on the left select button.
- Once selected then put your device into the EDL Mode.
- Now check the below image to short two-pin and put your device into the EDL mode.
- Once connected then go to the device manager and check there you will see your device “COMPORT” version.
- Then Check on the upper side you will see the refresh button just click on that.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device will be detected.
- Then click on the flash button.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device FRP remove process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finish then power on your device and set up your device.
- Then you won’t face any Redmi 5A FRP unlock related problem anymore.
- This is the easy way to bypass frp with Redmi 5A FRP Unlock Tool.
Well, we share here the second process how you can easily unlock FRP lock from your Redmi 5A, if this method not working with your device then you can check the 2nd best method option below.
Process 2: Unlock FRP Redmi 5A without PC
However, this is the most easy and most working tricks for Xiaomi Redmi devices to unlocking FRP lock, so I hope this method also works for you follow all the below processes very carefully to Bypass FRP lock from your device.
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your Redmi 5A to working Wifi connection.
- After that, click on the Add Network option there.
- Well type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- Then you will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- After that, tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- After that, tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type there “Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Then go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020”.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Once install then tap on the open button.
- After that, tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install”, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- After that, tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Then tap on the top 3 dots.
- Now choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- After that, sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Once power on and set up your device.
- Then your device Redmi 5A FRP Unlock successfully.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Bypass FRP Redmi 5A successfully, well these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic. you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.