Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-J260G FRP With FRP Bypass File. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung J2 Core specifications
Samsung J2 Core released in March 2018. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM storage and its support up to 1GB of external memory support. The display of the Samsung J2 Core comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 540 x 960pixels. Samsung J2 Core runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) chipset and powered by 2600mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 8MP of front and 5mp of back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass File and Tool
- The following guide is only for Samsung J2 Core, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
|Samsung SM-J260G FRP File (U1)||Download|
|(U2) SM-J260G FRP File||Download|
|(U3) SM-J260G FRP File||Download|
|SM-J260G FRP File (U4)||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
|Samsung USB driver||Download|
Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass
- First of all, power off your device,
- After that, press and hold the (Volume Up and Power Key) together, until you see the Android logo appear on your device screen.
- Then release all the keys.
- After that, press (Volume UP and Power) key same times once to SM-J260G FRP.
- Then you will see your device recovery menu will come,
- Then there you will see your device firmware version (J260GXXU2ARG5).
- -Now note down the firmware details then download the frp file according to your device firmware version.
Make Sure:- Download the same bootloader version of FRP File to successfully unlock the FRP Samsung J2 Core from your device.
Put J2 Core in Download Mode
- Once you downloaded the FRP File, then power off your device.
- Then press and hold the (Volume UP and Volume Down and Connect USB Cable), until you see the “warning” screen in your device.
- After that, confirm to Press “Volume UP” download mode.
- Once you put your device into the download mode.
- Then follow the next method to Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass.
Flash the SM-J260G FRP File with Odin
- First of all, download the Odin file from here.
- Then extract the Odin file to your PC.
- Once done, then open the extracted Odin tool folder,
- Now there you will see “Odin.exe”.
- Run the “Odin tool”.
- Once the Odin tool is opened.
- Then there you will see the “AP/CP/CSC/BL” tab there.
- Now click on the “AP” tab and then give the file path of extracted SM-J260G FRP file folder there.
- Then connect your device to PC,
- Ok now check on the “Log Box” there you will see the “ADDED” message.
- Also check “ID: COM” turn in blue color in the Odin tool.
- Now hit the “START” button on the Odin tool to successfully Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass -Android-8.1.
- Wait some time to finish Flashing.
- Once the flashing finishes then disconnect your Samsung J2 Core from pc, then power on your device.
- Then wait for power on successfully then check you have successfully unlocked FRP from your device.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Samsung J2 Core FRP Bypass | Unlock SM-J260G FRP With FRP Bypass File successfully. Well, these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.