Redmi 5 FRP Bypass (Unlock Google Account) MIUI 10
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism, in case, if you don’t know about it, then this tutorial is only for you, in this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Redmi 5 FRP Bypass, It maybe happened that you own a Redmi 5 and factory reset your device through device recovery mode. however, now when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will be facing denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of this device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again to access your device, In case, if you did not forget the pre-synced Google Credentials. If you forget then you are facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owners’ Google Credentials, then also you will face the trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using some tools and files.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue and then check out the guide completely to Redmi 5 FRP Bypass successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new features to protect users personal data, and they called its FRP, FRP means (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. and this is how FRP is worked on Android devices, If you forget the old pre-sync google account name and password then you have to bypass the FRP lock.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before factory reset your device, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Samsung
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner,
Note:- This method we tried to Redmi 5 FRP Unlock.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner, not for theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Redmi 5 FRP Bypass
First, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Redmi 5 Plus FRP file also with Redmi 5 FRP Tool and xiaomi USB driver,
Download all the files from here before you started to Redmi 5 FRP Bypass. below, we only share only one link to download the files just click on the link and download all files for free.
|Redmi 5 FRP File||Download|
|Redmi 5 FRP Tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
Note: You need Authorized tool to Redmi 5 FRP Unlock
if you need solution for FRP lock problem in Redmi 5 then you can check here: Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass
Check Other: Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Check Other: Redmi 5A FRP Bypass
Method 1: Redmi 5 FRP Bypass with FRP Tool
First of all, you need to download all the pre-requisites files on your pc, before you started to bypass FRP lock from your device, once downloading all the files then extract all the files to your computer. In this method we are using a third-party application to remove FRP lock.
- Once you download all the files then extract all the files to your PC by using WinRAR.
- After that, disable the Antivirus,
- Then install the “Qualcomm USB Driver” to your pc.
- After that, Open the extracted FRP tool folder.
- Then there you will see the “Qualcomm Tool” folder.
- After that, open that folder, and then you will see the “Birthday” folder, then there you will see “QUL tool.exe”.
- Run the “QUL tool.exe”.
- Then untick the “Auto Firehose” option,
- Now click on the “Browse” icon and then a new dialog box will open,
- Then select the “Redmi 5 .mbn” file there.
- Now put your device in EDL Mode.
Put Redmi 5 into the EDL Mode
- To put your device into EDL (Emergency Download Mode), then power off your device first.
- After that, remove the back panel of your device.
- Then check the attach image and sort those two pin to put your device successfully into the EDL mode.
- Just “Sort the two-pin” and connect your device with a good USB cable.
- Ok, once you connected, then go to device manager on your pc and check there your device connected or not.
- (right-click on the “Manage” then click on the “Device Manager” and then click on the “Port”).
- Now there you will see something like this “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader (9008)”.
- This means you have successfully connected your device to PC.
- Ok Now follow the final process.
Final steps to Bypass FRP Redmi 5
- Once you successfully connected your device computer,
- Then go back to FRP tool and click on the PORT option from there.
- Now there you will see your device COM Port version will be added.
- Then click on the “Remove FRP” button.
- Wait for a few seconds to remove FRP successfully,
- Once finished, then your device will be booted to the normal mode.
- Then complete the initial setup on your device.
Well, this is the easiest and 100% working method you can follow to unlock your phone, this method working on every latest and old security patch effortlessly, In case, if you are feeling complicated to following this process then we have another solution for you.
Method 2: Redmi 5 FRP Bypass without PC
In this method, you will be acquainted with the process of bypassing Google account verification without using any PC but you will be required an FRP Bypass Apk file to perform these steps successfully.
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your Redmi 7A to working Wifi connection.
- After that, click on the Add Network option there.
- Well type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- Then you will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- After that, tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- After that, tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type there “Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Then go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020”.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk and then tap on Open.
- After that, tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install”, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- After that, tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in there.
- Then tap on the top 3 dots, and tap on the”Browser Sign-In”.
- After that, sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart and set up your device.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Redmi 5 FRP unlock successfully, well these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.