Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. On this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Samsung A10 FRP Bypass | How To Unlock SM-A105 Google Account – Without PC (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time.
Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
On this page, I share a step by step process to Samsung A10 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Without PC (Android 10). So follow the below process very carefully. You can also use a compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your phone then must you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. Go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Vivo U3 FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Samsung A10 Summary
Samsung A10 released in May 2018. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage and it has 1TB of external memory support. The display of the Samsung A10 comes with 6.2inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1560pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7884 (14 nm)Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and this device comes with 5 MP of front and 13mp of back camera.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A10
- First, Power ON your Samsung A10e.
- Connect your Samsung A10e to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Media from the Notification bar.
- After clicking the Media option it will slow your device for a few minutes.
- Click on the Galaxy Store icon.
- Then update the Galaxy Store.
- Once updated it will redirect you to the Google Account Verification screen page again.
- Again follow the above process to get the Notification Bar.
- Tap on Media again => Tap Galaxy Store icon.
- Now you can access the Galaxy Store.
- Search for Samsung Smart Switch and install it on your phone.
- Open Samsung Smart Switch.
- Now you need another smartphone to switch your Google Account.
- On the Other phone => Settings =>> Accounts & Backup =>> Smart Switch. (if it Samsung phone)
- Download Smart Switch. (If you are using any other Android phone)
- Open Smart Switch on both devices.
- Tap Allow.
- On the other phone click Send.
- Connect USB Cable both of the devices (use OTG to connect both phones).
- On the FRP lock phone, Click Allow=>> Choose What to bring =>> Select Settings and Home Screen =>> Click Transfer.
- Now check on the other phone click Copy=>> It will transfer your account to the FRP lock phone.
- On the FRP lock phone, a popup will open, type the GMAIL Password =>> Sign in.
- Wait for complete copying your stuff.
- Once completed, click GO TO Home Screen.
- Restart your Samsung phone.
- Now Setup your phone.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for Visiting: