FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A20 (SM-A205) FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (10/2020) with FRP file successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Samsung A20 stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A20 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your phone then must you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. Go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung A20 Specifications
Samsung A20 released in May 2019, It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage and it has 1TB of external memory support, and the display of the Samsung A40 comes with 6.4inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1560pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7884 (14 nm) (14 nm) Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) and powered by 3100mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 8 MP of front and 13mp and 5mp dual the back camera.
- The following guide is only for Samsung A20, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Must need a Bluetooth Headphone.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner,
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A20 – Without PC
- First, Power ON and connect your Samsung A20 to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Bluetooth from the Notification bar.
- Now use newer generation Bluetooth Pods or Headphones.
- Scan and connect Bluetooth with the phone (make a pair)
- Now triple-click on Bluetooth Power’s button.
- Click Google and tap just once.
- Tap the MIC icon to talk.
- Say Open Settings on the Bluetooth Mic -> (This will open phone settings)
- Settings => Biometrics & Security => Secure Folder.
- Tap Secure Folder and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Enter two-step verification for Samsung Account and then click Verify.
- “Creating Secure Folder” (This may take a minute or two)
- Select Secure Folder
- Tap the Secure Folder again.
- Select Secure Folder lock type => Select PIN => Set Secure Folder PIN: 1234.
- Tap “3” dots and select Settings.
- Lock type => Confirm Secure Folder PIN => Select Fingerprints.
- Fingerprints -> Continue => Set Secure Screen lock => Pin=> Set PIN: 1234.
- More Settings => Uninstall => Uninstall Secure Folder.
- Uninstalling Secure Folder will take us back to the Setup Wizard.
- Enter PIN 1234 to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- That’s it.
Read More: Samsung J8 FRP Bypass Odin Method
If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. Thanks for visiting: