Huawei P30 FRP Unlock Without PC
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Huawei P30 FRP Bypass. It may be happened that you own a Huawei P30 device and hard reset the device using recovery mode. After that, when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will face denied access. The device will ask you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of the device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again access your device. In case, If you have forgotten the Google account ID and password, then also you will be facing denied access. Or if you buy a second hand Android Phone and don’t have any idea about the previous owner’s Google credentials. Then also you will face the same trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using our guides.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to Huawei P30 FRP Unlock successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced new security features to protect users’ personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection). It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. This is how FRP is worked. Its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Huawei.
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Huawei P30 FRP Bypass
- The following guide is only for Huawei P30. So don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
- You need to choose and download the right firmware for your device.
- MicroSD card at least 8GB.
More files we upload soon,
You can get the file password: here
Method 1: Huawei P30 FRP Bypass with flash file
This is the latest way we find recently to Huawei P30 FRP unlock. Basically, with this process, you need to downgrade your device firmware patch version then you can follow the old bypassing methods to bypass your device successfully. So the below process carefully.
- First of all, download the firmware file from the above link.
- After that, extract the downloaded firmware using WinRAR or 7zip.
- Then insert the MicroSD card to your PC.
- After that format the microSD card with NTFS binary.
- Then open the SD card and make a new folder there.
- Now rename the folder name to dload.
- Then copy the firmware to and paste it to your MicroSD card => dload folder.
- Once the flash file copied then remove the SD card and insert it to your Huawei P30.
- Now Power off your Huawei P30.
- After that, press and hold both volume and power keys together, until you see the Huawei logo on your device screen.
- Then your device boot into emergency update mode.
- Wait for the update completed.
- Once update completed then power on your device.
- Then power off your device again.
- Follow the below method 2 process
Method 2: Huawei P30 FRP Unlock
- To follow this procedure you need to power off your device first.
- After that, put your device to the Recovery Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power key together, until you see the Huawei logo on your device.
- Then wait for a few seconds to open the Recovery Mode successfully.
- Once recovery mode opened, then choose the 2nd (Wipe data and Factory Reset) option to hard reset your device by using volume up and down key for select and power key for confirming the factory reset.
- Then type yes on the factory reset option.
- Then confirm to press the power key.
- Wait until the factory reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset process finished, then you need to select Safemode option from there.
- Tap on the power button to confirm the safe mode option.
- Wait for power on your device.
- Once your device powered on. then go to the settings and then go down and tap on the system and then visit on the reset tab.
- After that, tap on the Reset phone and then tap on the confirm Reset phone.
- That’s it.
- Once power on your device then setup up your device and check your Huawei P30 FRP Bypass without PC successfully. successfully.
In this post, we share the best working method to Huawei P30 FRP Bypass | Google Account Unlock Android Pie. I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.