Looking for a solution to Oppo A5s CPH1909 Pattern Unlock? Then you are in the right place to unlock your Oppo Phone. Here I share with your the latest method that helps you to remove Oppo A5s CPH1909 Pattern and FRP lock with MRT Dongle software. So just download and install the MRT Dongle in your computer and connect your device to PC and click on the erase button to Oppo A5s CPH1909 Hard Reset.
Oppo A5s CPH1909 recently got a new OTA update so you can’t unlock your device by Hard Reset but with this Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock tool, you can easily unlock Oppo A5s CPH1909 Pattern just by one click.
How To Remove Oppo A5s CPH1909 Screen Lock Remove?
Well, if you forget your device pattern lock, password lock or pin lock and device is asking you to enter the correct Pin to access or unlock your device. If you’re enabled to perform the factory reset from the oppo recovery mode then follow this tutorial it can be a very helpful tutorial for you.
Nowadays Oppo added latest security patch level to their devices, Oppo did a great job now its almost impossible to Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock without connecting device into Network or any tool, but now I found a solution to do it very easily also no needed to connect your device to the internet or download any Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock tool.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Box, UMT, MRT Dongle Tool) are available to unlock Oppo A5s Pattern lock but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional pattern unlock tool is little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional tools.
Oppo A5s Specifications
Oppo A5s released in August 2018, the display size of Oppo A5s is 6.2-inch and the display resolution is 720 x 1520 pixels, and it’s coming with IPS LCD display, and chipsets of this device is Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35, Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU of this device is “PowerVR GE8320” and the Oppo F9 Pro comes with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM Storage (Internal) and its support up to 256GB of dedicated Micro SD slot, and battery power of this device is 4230mAh non-removable battery, This device has 8mp of the front camera, and 13mp and 2mp of dual main camera.
Download Oppo A5s (CPH1909) Pattern Unlock Tool
Let’s start to Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock With MRT Tool
- -First of all, you need MRT dongle to do this.
- -Download MRT 3.15 Dongle.
- -After that, Extract the MRT Tool to your PC.
- -Then install the MRT Dongle to your PC.
- – Now run the MRT Dongle.
- -Once the MRT tool is opened, then click on the “Oppo” tab from the top left corner.
- -Now you need to short the test point to install MTK USB driver to your PC,
How to connect Oppo A5s to PC
- -Power off your device first,
- -Then press and hold “Vol Down” and then insert the USB cable to PC, do not release the volume down key.
- -Once your device booted into the “Green ” screen or showing “Meta mode” then release the volume down key.
Make Sure:- You have to install MTK USB Driver on your PC first.
- Now open the device manager of your Computer,
- Then check your device connected or not, if connected then you will see in the “PORT” section “MTK VCOM USB DRIVER”.
- If not connected then follow this process to successfully connect your device.
- Now check your device will successfully connect to the PC.
- Check below the final process to Remove Oppo CPH1909 Pattern Lock.
Final Process to Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock
- Ok, this is the final process, open the MRT tool,
- Then click on the Oppo Tab, then follow the below process carefully to Remove Oppo A5s Pattern Lock,
- Check below you will see “Mobile Options” there.
- Then on the drag down menu click on “Model” and select “A5s” there.
- Now on the below “Port” drag down menu select “Auto” Option there.
- After that, select the “Format (Unlock)” option from the “Operation Options” tab.
- Now click on the “Start” to execute the process.
- Wait for a few seconds to successfully Remove Oppo CPH1909 Pattern lock from your device.
- Once finished, then disconnect and power on your device.
- Once power on then checks you have successfully Oppo A5s Pattern Unlock.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Oppo A5s CPH1909 Pattern Unlock successfully. Well, these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.