FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Huawei Y6 Prime FRP Bypass | How to Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (2020) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has provided the new FRP feature with the religious of Android lollipop 5.0 OS. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts.
When you set up a Google account on your device FRP is automatically activated. But in case, if you have lost your Google account credentials then FRP may become trouble for you.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device. In case, if your Huawei Y6 Prime stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei Y6 Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Huawei Y6 Prime FRP File
You have to download FRP Unlock Files to unlock Huawei Y6 Prime FRP lock using SP Flash Tool, So if you want to use the Flash method then follow the FRP file method step-by-step completely. So, first, download the below files to your computer and install the Huawei USB Driver.
How to Huawei Y6 Prime FRP Bypass – FRP File
- First, power On your Huawei Phone,
- Then tap on the “Get Started” button, and connect your phone to a wi-fi network.
- Now Power Off your device.
- Follow the simple below process very carefully.
- Download all the frp files and tools from the above links.
- Once the FRP files extraction completed, then open the extracted folder.
- There you will see “2” files,
- SP Flash tool.zip
- FRP Files folder.
- Now extract the SP Flash tool on there.
- Run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- After that, click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (it should be in the flash tool folder).
- Press open button.
- Click on Scatter-loading, and select Huawei Y6 Fastboot Scatter file, and press Open.
- Click on Authentication file tab, and choose auth_sv5. auth, and click open.
- Go to the Format tab.
- Check Manual Format option.
- Open the Huawei Y6 Android Fastboot Scatter.txt file in notepad.
- Then press CTRL+F,
- Type and search for FRP.
- Once you get the search results, then copy the format address.
- Open FRP Format Address.
- 0x108000 => Begin Address field.
- 0x100000=> Format Length field,
- Don’t forget to install the Huawei MTK USB Driver.
- get back to the SP flash too and Click On Start.
- Now Connect your Device.
- Check on SP Flash Tool a green line will appear,
- That’s mean the flashing process has started.
Note:- Reinstall the Huawei USB Driver if your phone not detected in the Sp Flash tool.
- Once flashing finished, you will get a pop-up with a success message
- Disconnect and Power On your huawei phone,
Huawei Y6 Prime FRP Bypass-Without PC
- Insert an internet-enabled SIM card.
- Power Off your Huawei Y6 Prime
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Down key until you see the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Select Clear Data.
- Tap Factory Reset and Type Yes.
- Wait with patience.
- Go Back
- Tap Update Mode and select eRecovery Mode
- Select Emergency Backup => Continue
- Tap Backup
- Select Here
- Now you can access Chrome Browser
- Type and Visit: tiny.cc/frptools
- Download FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Go to downloads and install FRP Bypass APK 2.0
- Tap Open
- Click Bypass FRP => Select Settings
- Go to the Biometrics & Security =>> Lock Screen Password
- Set Lock Screen Pin
- Now add a Fingerprints
- Ga back to the Settings and select Users & Accounts
- Add an Account
- Select Google
- Type the Pin Lock and Tap Next
- Now Sign IN with a GMAIL ID and PASSWORD
- Goto Advance => Reset => Reset Phone
- Type the PIN lock => Reset Phone
- Wait for Power On your Huawei Y6 Prime
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it