Nowadays, every new Android phone coming with FRP protection. After doing factory reset, If you have forgotten the Gmail account which was previously used on your Phone, then, you have to know the process of bypass FRP lock. On this page, I share with you a step by step instructions to Samsung A10e FRP Bypass | How to unlock Samsung google account (Android 10) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google has added the FRP feature to the latest Android versions (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is known as factory reset protection and it protects user personal data during thefts. However, once FRP is activated then it prevents any users to use the phone after the factory reset. FRP will enable automatically when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, if your Samsung A10e stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then BYPASSFRPFILES.COM will give you an extraordinary way to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A10e FRP Unlock process is now available for free, you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP easily, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device properly.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A10e then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Samsung A10e Specifications
Samsung A10e released in May 2019, Its comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage and it has 1TB of external memory support, and the display of the Samsung A10e comes with 5.83inch and the screen resolutions 720 x 1560pixels. This device is running on Exynos 7884 (14 nm)Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device comes 5 MP of front and 8mp Single back camera.
Nowadays, FRP unlocking process is becoming more challenging with every phone and every Android device and every Android version has a specific method to bypass this problem.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A10e
- First, Power ON your Samsung A10e.
- Connect your Samsung A10e to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Media from the Notification bar.
- After clicking the Media option it will slow your device for a few minutes.
- Click on the Galaxy Store icon.
- Then update the Galaxy Store.
- Once updated it will redirect you to the Google Account Verification screen page again.
- Again follow the above process to get the Notification Bar.
- Tap on Media again => Tap Galaxy Store icon.
- Now you can access the Galaxy Store.
- Search for Samsung Smart Switch and install it on your phone.
- Open Samsung Smart Switch.
- Now you need another smartphone to switch your Google Account.
- On the Other phone => Settings =>> Accounts & Backup =>> Smart Switch. (if it Samsung phone)
- Download Smart Switch. (If you are using any other Android phone)
- Open Smart Switch on both devices.
- Tap Allow.
- On the other phone click Send.
- Connect USB Cable both of the devices (use OTG to connect both phones).
- On the FRP lock phone, Click Allow=>> Choose What to bring =>> Select Settings and Home Screen =>> Click Transfer.
- Now check on the other phone click Copy=>> It will transfer your account to the FRP lock phone.
- On the FRP lock phone, a popup will open, type the GMAIL Password =>> Sign in.
- Wait for complete copying your stuff.
- Once completed, click GO TO Home Screen.
- Restart your Samsung phone.
- Now Setup your phone.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool