Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass With FRP File and Tool (MIUI 10)
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism, in case, if you don’t know about it, then this tutorial is only for you, in this article more specially we will guide you step by step to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass, It maybe happened that you own a Redmi 5 Plus and factory reset your device through device recovery mode. however, now when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will be facing denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of this device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again to access your device, In case, If you did not forget the pre-synced Google Credentials. If you forget then you are facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owners’ Google Credentials, then also you will face the trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using some tools and files.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass successfully.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Xiaomi Tool) are available to xiaomi FRP lock devices but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional FRP Bypass tool is little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional FRP tools.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner, not for theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
This method we successfully worked on Redmi 5 Plus.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new features to protect users personal data, and they called its FRP, FRP means (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. and this is how FRP is worked on Android devices, If you forget the old pre-sync google account name and password then you have to bypass the FRP lock.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before factory reset your device, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Samsung
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner,
Note:- This method we tried to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Unlock.
Download Redmi 5 Plus FRP File & Redmi 5 Plus FRP Tool
First, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Redmi 5 Plus FRP file also with Redmi 5 Plus FRP Tool and Xiaomi Authorized Login tool,
Download all the files from here before you started to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass. below, we only share only one link to download the files just click on the link and download all files for free.
|Redmi 5 Plus FRP File||Download|
|Redmi 5 Plus FRP Tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
Note: You need Authorized tool to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Unlock
If you need solution for FRP lock problem in Redmi 5 then you can check here: Redmi 5 FRP Bypass
Check Other: Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Check Latest: Samsung FRP Tool
Method 1: Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass
- First of all, open the xiaomi authorized tool.
- Then log in to the Xiaomi authorized tool with authorized login ID and Password.
- After that, download and extract the Redmi Y3 FRP File.
- Then extract the Redmi Y3 FRP Tool.
- Now open the extracted Xiaomi flash tool folder and install the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- Double-tap to run the program then tap on next-next-next-finish.
- After that, check on your desktop there you will see a new icon will be added.
- Run the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- After that, select the FRP files by click on the left select button.
- Once selected then put your device into the EDL Mode.
- Now check the below image to short two-pin and put your device into the EDL mode.
- Once connected then go to the device manager and check there you will see your device “COMPORT” version.
- Then Check on the upper side you will see the refresh button just click on that.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device will be detected.
- Then click on the flash button.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device FRP remove process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finish then power on your device and set up your device.
- Then you won’t face any Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass related problem anymore.
- First of all, download Sdroid toolkit on your pc,
- After that, extract the sdroid toolkit and open the extracted folder.
- Now power off your device.
- Then press and hold volume down + power key, until you see the Android repair logo on your screen.
- After that, connect your device to the PC.
- Then run the Sdroid toolkit on your pc.
- After that, type 19 and hit enter to run “Fastboot to EDL” script, it will redirect your device fast boot mode to EDL mode.
- If fastboot to edl not working then check the upper edl mode process there.
- Now type 27 (Bypass FRP) and then hit enter button to run the FRP program and Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass successfully.
- Then you will get a new window, type “G” (Xiaomi) from there.
- After that, another popup will open and there select an MI account remover option and click on the start button.
- Wait for the finish, it will take a few minutes.
- Once finish then disconnect your device from pc and then power on your device.
- Your device FRP will successfully be removed.
Well, we share here the second process how you can easily unlock FRP lock from your Redmi 5 Plus, if this method not working with your device then you can check the third method below.
Method 3: Final process to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Unlock
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your Redmi 5 Plus to working Wifi connection.
- After that, click on the Add Network option there.
- Well type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- Then you will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- After that, tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- After that, tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type there “Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools” to access the FRP files.
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will opened.
- Then go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020”.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Once install then tap on the open button.
- After that, tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install”, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- After that, tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Then tap on the top 3 dots,
- Now choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- After that, sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Once power on and set up your device.
- Redmi 5 Plus FRP Unlock successfully.
Check Other: Redmi 5A FRP Bypass
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Redmi 5 Plus FRP Bypass successfully, well these are the easy ways to FRP unlock from your device. we personally tested all the steps on our own devices all the methods are 100% working.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.