Redmi Y3 FRP Bypass With FRP File and Tool (MIUI 10)
Did you face the FRP Lock problem in your Xiaomi Redmi Y3? then you are on the right place to find the latest process to Redmi Y3 FRP Bypass without Any Box, so guys follow this method to Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock (MIUI 10), But Miui 10 comes with better security and better optimizations and also get too many features so that’s why its little bit tuff to unlock Google account verification, But now a days too many users also facing the FRP lock-in Redmi Y3, so that’s why we are here to share with you a working latest guide to Redmi Y3 FRP Bypass, so follow this guide to completely to unlock factory reset verification easily.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Xiaomi Tool) are available to FRP lock from xiaomi device but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional FRP Bypass tools are little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional FRP tools.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner, not for theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
This method we successfully worked on Redmi Y3.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new features to protect users personal data, and they called its FRP, FRP means (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. and this is how FRP is worked on Android devices, If you forget the old pre-sync google account name and password then you have to bypass the FRP lock.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before factory reset your device, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Samsung
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner,
Attention: Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note:- This method we tried to Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock.
Download Redmi Y3 FRP File & Redmi Y3 FRP Tool
First, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Redmi Y3 FRP file also with Redmi Y3 FRP Tool and Xiaomi Authorized Login tool,
Download all the files from here before you started to Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock. below, we only share only one link to download the files just click on the link and download all files for free.
|Redmi Y3 FRP File||Download|
|Redmi Y3 FRP Tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
Note: You need Authorized tool to Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock
Check Other: Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Let’s Start to Redmi Y3 FRP Bypass
- First of all, open the xiaomi authorized tool.
- Then log in to the Xiaomi authorized tool with authorized login ID and Password.
- After that, download and extract the Redmi Y3 FRP File.
- Then extract the Redmi Y3 FRP Tool.
- Now open the extracted Xiaomi flash tool folder and install the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- Double-tap to run the program then tap on next-next-next-finish.
- After that, check on your desktop there you will see a new icon will be added.
- Run the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- After that, select the FRP files by click on the left select button.
- Once selected then put your device into the EDL Mode.
- Now check the below image to short two-pin and put your device into the EDL mode.
- Once connected then go to the device manager and check there you will see your device “COMPORT” version.
- Then Check on the upper side you will see the refresh button just click on that.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device will be detected.
- Then click on the flash button.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device FRP remove process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finish then power on your device and set up your device.
- Then you won’t face any Redmi Y3 FRP Bypass related problem anymore.
Process 2: Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock without PC
However, this is the most easy and most working tricks for Xiaomi Redmi devices to unlocking FRP lock, so I hope this method also works for you follow all the below processes very carefully to Bypass FRP lock from your device.
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your Redmi Y3 to working Wifi connection.
- After that, click on the Add Network option there.
- Well type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- Then you will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- After that, tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- After that, tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type there “Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Then go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020”.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Once install then tap on the open button.
- After that, tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install”, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- After that, tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Then tap on the top 3 dots,
- Now choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- After that, sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Once power on and set up your device.
- Then your device Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock successfully.
Check Other: Redmi 5A FRP Bypass
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.