Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock With FRP File and Tool
Did you face the FRP Lock problem in your Vivo Y93? then you are on the right place to find the latest process to Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock without Any Box, so guys follow this method to Vivo 1815 FRP Bypass (Android 8.1), But Miui 10 comes with better security and better optimizations and also get too many features so that’s why its little bit tuff to unlock Google account verification, But now a days too many users also facing the FRP lock-in Redmi Y3, so that’s why we are here to share with you a working latest guide to Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock, so follow this guide to completely to unlock factory reset verification easily.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Vivo Tool) are available to FRP lock from xiaomi device but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional FRP Bypass tools are little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional FRP tools.
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner, not for theft person.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
This method we successfully worked on Vivo Y93.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new features to protect users personal data, and they called its FRP, FRP means (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. and this is how FRP is worked on Android devices, If you forget the old pre-sync google account name and password then you have to bypass the FRP lock.
When FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is activated?
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before factory reset your device, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Samsung
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account
Make Sure:- This process only for the device owner,
Attention: Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note:- This method we tried to Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock.
Download Vivo Y93 FRP File & Vivo Y93 FRP Tool
First, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Redmi Y3 FRP file also with Redmi Y3 FRP Tool and Xiaomi Authorized Login tool,
Download all the files from here before you started to Vivo 1815 FRP Bypass. below, we only share only one link to download the files just click on the link and download all files for free.
|Vivo Y93 FRP File||Download|
|Vivo Y93 FRP Tool||Download|
|Vivo MTK USB Driver
|ADB FRP Tool (Vivo)
Check Other: Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Method 1: Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock (SP Flash Tool)
- First of all, Download all the files from the download section.
- Once all the files downloaded extract the Vivo Y93 FRP File and Vivo Y93 FRP Tool.
- There you will see “2” files,
- SP Flash tool.zip
- FRP Files folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Once extracted, open the SP Flash tool extracted folder,
- Now find there SP Flash Tool.exe, Then run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- After that, click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (you can find it on Vivo Y93 FRP File folder) and then press the open button.
- Then click on the Scatter-loading, then give the file path of Vivo 1815 MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press the open.
- Once done, then choose the Auth file in SP Flash tool by click on the Auth tab, then choose the authfile_MT6762_0321.auth file from the FRP File folder.
- Now go to the Format tab by click on the “Format” icon.
- Then check the Manual Format from there.
- Open FRP Format Address.txt file from the FRP file folder.
- 0x5588000=> Begin Address field.
- 0x100000> Format Length field,
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage to Vivo Y93 FRP unlock successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install Vivo MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Then Open the “SP Flash Tool” and then click on the “Start” icon from there.
- Now Connect your Device.
- First Power Off your Device,
- Then connect your Vivo Y93 to your computer using a good USB cable,
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool a green line will appear,
- That’s mean your device flashing will be started.
Note:- If your Vivo Y93 not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and then follow the whole process once again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window,
- Then disconnect and power on your device,
- Great, you have successfully done Vivo 1815 FRP Bypass.
Check out: Vivo Y83 FRP Bypass
Method 2: Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock with ADB Tool
- Before you start this process you need to install Vivo ADB driver on your PC.
- Then power off your device and put your device into the Recovery Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Power button on your device until your device boot up.
- Now Fastboot Mode will appear on your device screen.
- There are two options will appear on the Fastboot Mode screen (Recovery Mode + Reboot).
- Choose and select recovery Mode thereby using your device volume and power key.
- Then again wait for a few seconds to boot your device into the recovery mode.
- Once your device boot into recovery mode then go down below and choose the Advance option from there.
- Then check down below there you will see “Reboot with ADB” option.
- Just select the option and then your device will power on.
- Then download and extrac the Vivo ADB FRP Tool on your PC.
- After that, connect your device to PC.
- You can check your device driver on the device manager of windows.
- Then run the Vivo ADB FRP Tool.
- Then press any key to Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock sucessfully.
- Once FRP removed successfully then disconnect and Power on your device.
- This is the simpliest way to Vivo 1815 FRP Bypass with a small frp tool.
Download: Samsung FRP Tool
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.