Unlock FRP Alcatel ONYX Without PC
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In this case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Alcatel ONYX FRP Bypass. It may be happened that you own an Alcatel ONYX mobile and factory reset the device using recovery mode. After that, when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will face denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of the device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again access your device. In case, If you have forgotten the Google account ID and password. Then also you will be facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owners Google Credentials. Then also you will be facing the same trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using our guides.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely unlock frp Alcatel ONYX successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced new security features to protect users’ personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection). It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. This is how FRP is worked. Its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Ulefone.
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device. Then you need to bypass the FRP lock. As we mentioned above, we can handle this situation by using an Apk file.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Unlock FRP Alcatel ONYX Without PC:
- The following guide is only for the Alcatel ONYX FRP lock devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Latest method to Alcatel ONYX FRP Bypass:
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your mobile to your wifi connection.
- Now go back to the very first welcome screen of your mobile.
- After that, tap on the Vision Setting.
- Then tap on the Talkback option and power on the Talkback option.
- Now the talkback tutorial will appear on your screen, swipe capital letter L on the screen.
- Then a popup will appear double tap on the talkback setting there.
- After that, press and hold volume up and down key together to turn off the talkback.
- Now go down and tap on the help and feedback.
- After that, tap on the get started with voice access.
- Then you will see a youtube video, tap to play the video.
- After that, double-tap on the youtube video title or tap on the clock icon.
- Then search on youtube and visit the Bypass FRP files channel.
- After that, play any video from there and then visit the download Frp tools page.
- Or you can download the FRP Bypass APK from here: FRP Bypass Tool.
- Then download and install the FRP Bypass apk app.
- Once installed then open the application and tap on the Google Account Manager tab from there.
- Choose “Google Account Manager 6.apk” for Android 8.1 Oreo.
- After that, install the Google Account Manager apk.
- Once installed then go back to the FRP Bypass apk app and then tap on the Bypass FRP.
- Now click on the Browser Sign IN option from there.
- Then click on 3dots from the top right corner and choose browser sign-in option from there.
- Now sign in with your GMAIL ID and Password and then restart your mobile once
- Once Powered on your then check you have successfully unlock frp Alcatel ONYX.
- Latest FRP Unlock Tool Download
- Ulefone P6000 Plus FRP Unlock
- Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
- Redmi 7A FRP Bypass
- Oukitel K12 FRP Unlock
However, we share here latest and working method to Alcatel ONYX FRP Bypass – Unlock GMAIL Lock Android 8.1.0 successfully. However, I hope this method will work for you.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.