MTK FRP Tool is a small program that helps to unlock FRP lock from all Mediatek smartphones and tablets. Additionally, It also helps to reset screen lock, Network lock, Fix Tool DL image failed from any MTK powered Android devices by using the SP Flash tool. The latest version V1.0.5 is now supported 100+ new MTK devices and supports Fastboot mode FRP removal for MTK devices. So, you can Download MTK FRP Tool from below.
If your MTK device stuck at Google account verification screen and you want a solution to unlock FRP, then this MTK Reset tool will help you out. Here I going to demonstrate to you a detailed discussion about MTK FRP Unlock Tool and How you can install and use it properly on your computer.
What is MTK FRP Tool And How it Work?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, Android 10 Q ). FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when a user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode.
So if you forgot your Google credentials and stuck your device in this FRP lock message “This device was reset. To continue to sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device“. Then this free MTK FRP Reset Tool will help you out. Just you need to follow the below step by step guide to removing the Google account verification from your Meditek powered phones. So, let’s get straight into the article;
MTK FRP Tool supports Android Version: 5.0 – 5.1, Android 6.0-6.1, Android 7.0-7.1, Android 8.1, Android 9.0.
- Read Info MTK devices.
- MTK FRP Unlock.
- Factory Reset MediaTek.
- Factory Reset (ADB).
- MTK Scatter file for all CPU version.
- Special DA file for some devices.
- MTK screen lock remove.
- FRP Address for MTK devices.
Read More: FRP Bypass Tool & APK
MTK CPU supported: MTK MT6572, MTK MT6580, MTK MT6592, MTK MT6735, MTK MT6737, MTK MT6750, MTK MT6753, MTK MT6755, MTK MT6795.
Download MTK FRP Reset Tool
However, you can easily download the MTK Reset tool from the below link, but if you want to know the FRP unlock process then you can check our FRP Bypass process.
How to Use MTK FRP Tool to Bypass Mediatek Phones:
To use this MTK FRP Unlock tool you have to download FRP unlock Tool and MTK USB Driver on your computer then follow the below process to completely install it on your PC.
- Extract the FRP tool on your computer after the download.
- Run MTK FRP Unlock Tool.exe.
- Firstly, you have to know the CPU model of your MTK device.
- MediaTek Scatter File
- MTK FRP Format Address
- Open the tool and select the same CPU model and save the scatter file to your desktop.
Example: If your device has MTK 6580 CPU then click on the MT6580 from the top menu of this tool to get the MT6780 Scatter file.
- Then click on the 2nd CPU version button to get the FRP format address of your device.
- Now you can see the FRP address.
- Open the SP Flash tool.
- Make Sure: Install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (If you have already installed then skip this step).
- Click on the Scatter-loading tab and then give the file path of Scatter-loading file and click on Open.
- Now go to the Format tab, and then click on Manual Format Flash there.
- Open the FRP_Address.txt on Notepad.
- Copy and paste the begin address and format length in the SP flash tool.
- Now click on the Start button.
- Now power off your MTK device first.
- Connect your MTK device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool, the flashing process will start automatically.
- Wait for the finish.
- That’s it.
Read More: Miracle Box Latest Setup
In this post, we share the best working method to Download MTK FRP Remove Tool. I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.