Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass Without PC (Android 9)
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass. It maybe happened that you own a Xiaomi Mi A3 and factory reset your device through device recovery mode. However, now when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will be facing denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of this device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again to access your device. In case, If you did not forget the pre-synced Google Credentials. If you forget then you are facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owners’ Google Credentials. Then also you will face trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using some tools and files.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass successfully.
Probably, there are too many professional tools (Miracle Xiaomi Tool) are available to xiaomi FRP lock devices but they have different device compatibility also different methods available to the device model, But practically, All professional FRP Bypass tool is little bit tuff to use especially for newbie users who don’t have knowledge about professional FRP tools.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced a new security features to protect users personal data, FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection), it was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS, if anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access device home screen again. this is how FRP is worked, its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time, once the FRP lock is activated then its prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing factory reset, first disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Xiaomi
First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device, then you need to bypass the FRP lock, as we mentioned above, we can handle this situation by using an Apk file.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass
- The following guide is only for Mi A3. so don’t try this any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
For method 2, you need to download all the files to your PC, Download files like Mi A3 FRP file and Xiaomi Flash tool.
Make sure: you need the Xiaomi Authorized Login tool to Mi A3 FRP Unlock successfully.
|Mi A3 FRP file||Download|
|Mi A3 FRP tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
Method to Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass without PC
- First of all, Power on your device.
- Then tap on the let’s go option and then connect your Xiaomi MI A3 to any working wifi connection.
- Now go back to the very first welcome page again.
- After that, you need to insert a pin lock enabled sim card on your Xiaomi A3.
- Then your device asks you to enter the pin lock, the main tricks start from here.
- Now remove the Sim card and press the power key at the same time.
- Otherwise, this video will not work for you.
- If the first time it’s not working, retry the steps once again.
- Then power on the screen once again.
- After that, swipe the notification to the left, and then tap on the Setting icon.
- Now tap on the App info logo from the notification bar.
- In the Android setup info tab, go down and tap on Advanced.
- After that, choose the Browser app.
- Then tap on the Opening links.
- Go down below and then tap on Youtube.
- After that, tap on the Youtube logo.
- Now tap on the Notification option from there.
- Once again go down and then tap on the Advanced options.
- Then tap on the “Aditional settings in the app” option from there.
- Now you will see History & Privacy option from there, just tap on that.
- Then tap on the Youtube terms of Privacy.
- You will access the chrome browser, Now you can download FRP Tools to successfully bypass the FRP lock.
- Tap on “Accept & Continue” options, then tap on the search bar and search there”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download the FRP Bypass apk 2020.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and then go to the “Downloads”.
- Now install the FRP bypass apk 2020 from there, by a tap on the install button.
- Once the installation is finished. Then tap on the Open button.
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
- Now sign in with your working Google Account there.
- Once signed in then restart your device.
- Check your Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass successfully.
Check Other: Redmi 6A FRP Bypass
Method 2 to Mi A3 FRP Unlock with FRP File
- First of all, open the xiaomi authorized tool.
- Then log in to the Xiaomi authorized tool with authorized login ID and Password.
- After that, download and extract the FRP File.
- Then extract the FRP Tool.
- Now open the extracted Xiaomi flash tool folder and install the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- Double-tap to run the program then tap on next-next-next-finish.
- After that, check on your desktop there you will see a new icon will be added.
- Run the Xiaomi flash tool from there.
- After that, select the FRP files by click on the left select button.
- Once selected then put your device into the EDL Mode.
- Now check the below image to short two-pin and put your device into the EDL mode.
- Once connected then go to the device manager and check there you will see your device “COMPORT” version.
- Then Check on the upper side you will see the refresh button just click on that.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device will be detected.
- Then click on the flash button.
- Now check on the log screen you will see your device FRP remove process will be started.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finish then power on your device and set up your device.
- Then you won’t face any Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP unlock related problem anymore.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP Bypass successfully, well these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.