Android Multi Tools is one of the best free factory reset tool for all Android devices that helps to fix any software related issues including unlocking pattern lock, Password, Pin lock, Face lock, Gesture, Fingerprint, and GMAIL ID (FRP) Lock. Android Multi Tools v1.02b is also known as Android Unlock Tool and it also allows you to fix many problems without flashing firmware files. So if you forgot your Android mobile Pattern, Pin, password lock, and want to Factory Reset your phone, then Android Multi Tool for PC is the best tool to solve your problem. Below I shared a detailed discussion about how you can download, install, and use this tool properly to unlock your device.
What is Android Multi tools?
Android is the most popular mobile platform OS developed by Google. Most of the Android users secure their Android devices using any screen Pattern, Password, Pin, and FRP lock. Sometimes people forget their screen lock and went to reset and bypass their devices. In case if you also facing the same pattern or FRP lock problems and want to reset your device then this article will help you out. Android multi tools is these kinds of Android unlock tool that helps you to solve your problem without installing any custom recovery. so download the Android Multi Tools v1.02b from the below link and solve your problem.
Android Multi Tools Features:
- Check Device: This option helps you to check the device status. If you went to check your Android device successfully connected to your PC or not, then select check device option to know the current status of your device.
- Reset face/Pin lock: If your device is locked with Pinlock then this option is for you, select this option to unlock your device.
- Reset Face/ Gesture lock: You can use this option to remove the face and gesture lock from your Android.
- GMAIL Reset: If you forgot the GMAIL account from your device then this option will help you to reset the GMAIL account from your device.
- Wipe Data: This option will help you to reset all your factory data from your device. If you want to erase all your personal data then choose this option.
- Reboot: This option helps you to Reboot your device by one click. use this option only when you are trying to reboot your device.
- Check Device in Fastboot device: Use this option when you connect your device in fastboot mode and want to check your device is successfully connected or not to your PC.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot device: This option will help you to erase all your personal data in Android Fastboot mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: This option allows you to exit your device from fastboot mode and reboot your device in normal mode.
- Go to Command Prompt: You can open the Windows command prompt by one click. if you want to open the Windows CMD then choose this option.
- Software Info: If you want to get your device software information, then choose this option to check device software info.
- Hardware info: This option allows you to check your device Hardware Information. choose this option to get the hardware info.
|File Name||Android Multi Tools V1.02b|
|Compatible||Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (All versions)|
- Working only on Windows installed PC.
- Android USB drivers for Android Multi Tools.
- Good USB Cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode or Fastboot mode.
Download Android Multi Tools driver:
Here I also share to download the latest version of the Android Multi Tools driver. However, we already test all the latest versions of Android Multi Tools and driver and its 100% working. Check below to download ADB & Fastboot Drivers from the below links.
How to Install and use Android Multi Tools v1.02b?
Android Multi tools is very easy to use. you need to install Android USB driver first to use this tool properly. follow the below method carefully to know how to use this tool on your PC.
- First of all, download the tool to your PC.
- Then extract the tool using 7zip or WinRAR.
- After that, open the extracted folder then run Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe from there.
- Now you need to enable the USB debugging mode on your device. Or you can connect your device in Fastboot mode also.
- Then connect your device to PC.
- Now choose the very first option and hit enter to check your device connected or not.
- After that, you can choose any option from the list. for example:- if you want to remove screen lock in fastboot mode then choose and type “8” option and hit enter to erase user data from your device. for more, you can watch the video tutorial to know how to use this tool properly.
We share all the direct links to Android Multi Tools v1.02b Latest Version With Driver Download very easily. If you getting any error while downloading the files then simply comment us on below we will fix the broken links as early as possible.
I think all of you found the article of use. However, if you are still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic. You can let us know in the comment section below. I will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions write on below.