Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Infinix S5 Lite FRP Bypass – (X652B) Unlock Google Account – Android 9.0. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Infinix S5 Lite specifications
Infinix S5 Lite released in September 2018. Its comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Infinix S5 Lite comes with 6.50inchs with a resolution of 720x1600pixels. Infinix S5 Lite runs on Octa-core (8×2 GHz Cortex-A73) MediaTek Helio P22 and powered by 4000mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 16MP of front and 16+2mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Infinix S5 Lite FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Infinix S5 Lite, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Infinix S5 Lite FRP Bypass without PC
- power on your device first.
- Then connect your device to any working wifi connection.
- Now you need a Pin lock to enable sim card to work with this trick.
- Insert the Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert the sim card on your device, then it will ask you to enter the Pin lock to continue.
- Just enter the Pin lock but do not tap on the “OK” button.
- Now tap on the “OK” and press the Power Button same time.
This is the main trick you need to follow carefully. otherwise, this method will not work for you.
- After that, Power on the screen and there you will see a notification.
- Then swipe the notification to the left, and then tap on the Setting icon.
- Now tap on the App info logo from the notification bar.
- In the Android setup info tab, go down and tap on Advanced.
- Then tap on the “Assist & Voice input” option.
- After that, tap on the Settings icon, and then tap on the Search icon.
- Now type “Voice” and then tap on the below “Voice” result.
- Then tap on the back arrow key on the top.
- After that, tap on the general tab from there.
- Now go down below and then tap on the “Manage pending searches” option. (Check below image).
- Congratulations, now we have successfully access Google Search from there.
- Then search and tap on the “Chrome” to open the chrome browser.
- Now you need to download frp tools from there.
- Type on the search bar: www.tiny.cc/frp-tools
- Or you can download all FRP Bypass tools from here.
- Then go down and download the frp bypass app.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner of the Chrome browser & select Downloads.
- Waiting for the finish.
- Once download finished. then tap on the frp bypass app.
- Now you will get a popup, just tap on settings and enable the option of Allow Unknown Source.
- Then tap on a back key to get back to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the Install > Open.
Now add new accounts to Infinix S5 Lite FRP Unlock
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
- Sign In with your any valid GMAIL ID to Infinix S5 Lite FRP Bypass.
In this post, we share the best working method to Infinix S5 Lite FRP Bypass – (X652B) Unlock Google Account – Android 9.0. I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.