We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to LG PHOENIX 4 FRP Bypass. It may happen that you own an LG PHOENIX 4 device and the factory reset the device using recovery mode. After that, when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will face denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of the device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again access your device. In case, If you have forgotten the Google account ID and password. Then also you will be facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owner’s Google Credentials, then also you will face the same trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using our guides.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to LG PHOENIX 4 FRP Unlock successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced new security features to protect user’s personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of Factory Reset Protection. It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS. If anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access the device home screen again. This is how FRP is worked. Its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
- How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Huawei.
- First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device. Then you need to bypass the FRP lock. As we mentioned above, we can handle this situation by using an FRP application.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download FRP Bypass tools
- To successfully LG Phenix 4 FRP Bypass, You need to download all the frp bypass apps on your other phone then copy all the FRP bypass tools to your SD card.
- On your other phone open chrome browser and search: www.tiny.cc/frptools.
- Now you need to download these two below applications.
1-Google Play Services.
2-Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0.
- Once downloading finish, then copy and paste both applications into your SD card.
- Then insert the SD card in LG phenix 4.
How to LG PHOENIX 4 FRP Bypass
- First of all, connect your device to the wifi network.
- Now go back to the very first welcome screen.
- Then tap on Accessibility > Vision > Talkback > Turn on.
- After that, Draw capital “L” to get the Talkback Tutorial.
- From the Global Context menu, just tap on Text to Speech Settings.
- Then you will see the Wi-Fi & Thethring option, so just restart your device by pressing the power key.
- After your device restarting finish. again you will see Talkback Tutorial screen.
- Draw “L” once again and then tap on the text to speech settings there.
- Then you will see the Text-to-Speech output screen.
- Now you need to suspend the Talkback option by pressing Volume UP+ Down key together.
- Then you will get a popup, just double-tap on OK button to suspend the talkback feature.
- After that, Swipe to down to bring the Notification Bar.
- Now tap on the Settings icon from there.
- Then you will be redirected to the Settings menu.
- Go down below and tap on Security > Phone Administrator > Find my Device > Deactivate.
- Then go back to the settings main menu and then open Security > Unknown Source > Allow.
- Now get back to the Settings main menu once again.
- Follow the final process to LG PHOENIX 4 FRP Unlock Successfully.
- Now disable the Google Account Manager & Google Play Services from there.
- Open Apps from the Settings menu, then tap on “3 dots” from the top right corner and then tap on Show system.
In this post, we share the best working method to LG PHOENIX 4 FRP Bypass (LM X210APM) Android Nougat 7.1. We hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
We think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.