Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Moto G7 Power FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 9). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Moto G7 Power specifications
Moto G7 Power released in September 2019. Its comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 1GB of external memory support. The display of the Moto G7 Power comes with 6.2inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1570pixels. Moto G7 Power runs on Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 and powered by 5000mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 8MP of front and 12mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Moto G7 Power FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Moto G7 Plus, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Moto G7 Power FRP Bypass without PC
- First, connect your device to any wifi network.
- Then Go back to the very first Hi There screen.
- After that, tap on the English (United State) option, to change the language.
- Now from the language list, go to the very bottom of the language list and choose the last language from there.
- You will get a popup window, select the first option from there.
- Now tap on the Emergency Call icon.
- Double-tap on the top button.
- Then tap on the Pencil icon from the top right corner and then select the 1st option.
- Now tap on very first option from there.
- Then tap on the typed area to bring the keyboard.
- After that, Long tap on the World Icon from the keyboard and select Bottom left option from the new popup window.
- Now tap on the Green bottom from the bottom.
- Then select the 3rd option, and then again tap on the Green Button from the bottom right corner.
- Then you will get another Green button, tap on that.
- Now again tap on the 9th Option from the list, and tap on Green Button.
- After that, go back to the very first welcome screen by tapping on the back key multiple times.
- Then change the language to English.
- Now tap on the Emergency Call icon again.
- Afterward, tap on the Pencil icon from the top right corner.
- Then tap on Edit Information.
- Now Tap on the NAME, and then tap on the Typing area from the popup window to bring keyboard.
- Tap on the World Icon, it will automatically change to your keyboard language to the English.
- After that, long tap on the World icon, and then again tap on the Language Settings from the popup window.
- Now Tap on the Add Keyboard.
- Go down & find the Chinese Language there.
- Then tap on the Chinese.
- After that, Tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner & select Help & Feedback option.
- Now type Use Morse code in the search box, and then tap on Use Morse Code from the search result.
- Here you will see a youtube video, just play the video and wait for a few seconds to load some extra options.
- Tap on the 3 dots from the youtube video, and then tap on the Share Arrow,
- After that again tap on the 3 dots.
- From the youtube update window, just tap on the Not Now option.
- Now you will access the chrome browser. just tap on => Accept & Continue => Next => No Thanks.
- Then you have to download frp bypass tools to Moto G7 Plus Frp Bypass Successfully.
Download FRP Bypass Tools to Moto G7 Power FRP Unlock
- Now tap on the search bar to download FRP tools.
- Then tap on the search bar and type “www.tiny.cc/frptools“
- Or you can download all FRP Bypass tools from here.
- Then go down and download the frp bypass app.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner of the Chrome browser & select Downloads.
- Waiting for the finish.
- Once download finished. then tap on the frp bypass app.
- Now you will get a popup, just tap on settings and enable the option of Allow Unknown Source.
- Then tap on a back key to get back to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the Install > Open.
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
- Sign In with your any valid GMAIL ID to OnePlus 7T, 7 Pro FRP Bypass.
- Once signed in successfully, then go back to the settings and open Apps & Notification once again.
- Now tap on Google Play Services > Enable.
- Once again going back to the Settings main menu and then open Security > Device Admin apps > Find my device > activate both of the Admin apps there.
- Now restart your device and complete all the setup.
In this post, we share the best working method to Moto G7 Power FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 9). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.