OnePlus 7 Pro FRP Bypass
We all know Android has a lot of scope for modifications and customization you can customize anything whatever you want. Well, It also comes with factory reset protection aka FRP security mechanism. In case, if you don’t know about it. Then this tutorial is only for you. In this article more especially we will guide you step by step to OnePlus 7T FRP Bypass. It may be happened that you own a OnePlus 7T or 7 Pro device and the factory reset the device using recovery mode. After that, when you trying to set up and access your phone then you will face denied access. The device asks you to enter the pre-synced Google Credentials.
If you are the 1st owner of the device then you can put your Google requires credentials to login and re again access your device. In case, If you have forgotten the Google account ID and password. Then also you will be facing denied access. Or if you buy an second hand Android Phone and have no idea about the previous owner’s Google Credentials, then also you will face the same trouble. So the only solution to gain access on your device is to unlock the FRP protection by using our guides.
In this guide, we gave all the requires files and tools for performing the FRP Bypass process. So if you are also facing the same issue then check out the guide completely to OnePlus 7 Pro FRP Unlock successfully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has introduced new security features to protect user’s personal data. FRP is the abbreviation of Factory Reset Protection. It was first introduced in Android 5.0 (Lolipop) OS. If anyone trying to access your phone without knowing you or trying to hard reset the device using Android Recovery Mode then the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) will work and ask the owner to verify their Google credentials to access the device home screen again. This is how FRP is worked. Its a security feature for Android and runs on Android 5.0 or later version of Android devices.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once the FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. First, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If you want to disable this feature then you need to delete the Gmail Account from device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully.
- How to Remove (Delete) Google Account on Huawei.
- First of all, go to settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
In case, if you forget to remove the Google credentials and performing a factory reset on your device. Then you need to bypass the FRP lock. As we mentioned above, we can handle this situation by using an FRP application.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Let’s start to OnePlus 7T FRP Bypass (Android 10)
- First of all, connect your device to the wifi network.
- Now go back to the very first welcome Hi there screen.
- Then tap on the language and change to any other language.
- After that, tap on the Emergency call button, then tap twice on Emergency Information.
- Then tap on the Pencil icon from the right corner.
- Now tap on the NAME option and then tap on the Profile Icon and then select change an Image.
- After that, tap on the MENU Icon from the top left the corner and then select Drive.
- Then give on storage permission, just tap on the Permissions > Storage > Allow.
- After that, tap on the Select all apps with Permission.
- Now tap on the Chrome > Allow and then > See All Chrome Permissions.
- Then tap on Chrome and then tap on Open.
- On the Chrome popup window, Tap on Accept & Continue > Next > No Thanks.
- Now you can access chrome browser to download all FRP bypass tool to OnePlus 7T, 7 Pro FRP Bypass.
- Then tap on the search bar and type “www.tiny.cc/frptools“
- Or you can download all FRP Bypass tools from here.
- Then go down and download the frp bypass app.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner of the Chrome browser & select Downloads.
- Waiting for the finish.
- Once download finished. then tap on the frp bypass app.
- Now you will get a popup, just tap on settings and enable the option of Allow Unknown Source.
- Then tap on a back key to get back to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the Install > Open.
Now add new accounts to OnePlus 7 Pro FRP Unlock
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
- Sign In with your any valid GMAIL ID to OnePlus 7T, 7 Pro FRP Bypass.
- Once signed in successfully, then go back to the settings and open Apps & Notification once again.
- Now tap on Google Play Services > Enable.
- Once again going back to the Settings main menu and then open Security > Device Admin apps > Find my device > activate both of the Admin apps there.
- Now restart your device and complete all the setup.
Conclusion of OnePlus 7T FRP Unlock:
In this post, we share the best working method to OnePlus 7T FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account OnePlus 7 Pro (Android 10). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.