Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Alcatel 1x Evolve FRP Bypass – Remove Google Lock Android 8.1.0 Oreo. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Alcatel 1x Evolve specifications
Alcatel 1x Evolve released in August 2017. Its comes with 1/2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage and its support up to 1GB of external memory support. The display of the Alcatel 1x Evolve comes with 5.3inchs with a resolution of 480 x 960pixels. Alcatel 1x Evolve runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm) and powered by a 2460mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 5MP of front and 13+8mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Alcatel 1x Evolve FRP Remove
- The following guide is only for Alcatel 1x Evolve, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Alcatel 1x Evolve FRP Bypass
- First, Connect your device to any valid Wifi connection.
- Then go back to the first welcome screen once again.
- Now enable the Talkback option.
- Then press and hold your two fingers on your device screen to bring a talkback tutorial screen on your device.
- Draw “L” on your talkback tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Then double-tap on the “Talkback Settings” from that popup.
- Now you will be redirected to the “Talkback Settings” screen.
- Then go down and there you will see the “Talkback Tutorial” screen and double tap on that.
- After that, press and hold the volume up and down until you see “Suspend talkback” popup and then double-tap on “ok”.
- Now go down and then select the “Help & Feedback” option from there.
- After that, tap on the “get started with voice access” from there.
- Then you will get a “Youtube Video” from that screen.
- Just tap on the “Youtube Video” then play the Youtube Video”,
- Then Pause the video, and then you will get the Video title.
- Just tap on the video title from there, then you will be redirected to the youtube application.
- After that, drag down the video, and then tap “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then select “settings” from and then go to the “About” button.
Download FRP Bypass Tools to Alcatel 1x Evolve FRP Unlock:
- Ok, then you will be redirected to the browser.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type their “www.tiny.cc/frptools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Then go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020“.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Now install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Once install then tap on the open button.
- After that, tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install“, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- After that, tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Then tap on the top 3 dots,
- Now choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- After that, sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Once power on and set up your device.
- Then check you have successfully Remove FRP Alcatel 1x Evolve successfully.
In this post, I share the best working method to Alcatel 1x Evolve FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 8.1.0). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.