Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Alcatel 3L FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Lock (Android 8.1). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Alcatel 3L specifications
Alcatel 3L released in 2019. Its comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage and its support up to 64GB of external memory support. The display of the Alcatel 3L comes with 5.9inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Alcatel 3L runs on Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 and powered by a 3500mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8MP of front and 13+5mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Alcatel 3L FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Alcatel 3L, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Alcatel 3L FRP Unlock Without PC
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your device to any working wifi connection.
- Now you need a Pin lock to enable sim card to work with this trick.
- Insert the Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert the sim card on your device, then it will ask you to enter the Pin lock to continue.
- Just enter the Pin lock but do not tap on the “OK” button.
- Now tap on the “OK” and press the Power Button same time.
This is the main trick you need to follow carefully. Otherwise, this method will not work for you.
- After that, Power on the screen and there you will see the camera icon.
- Then tap on the camera icon and capture any photo.
- Once you capture a photo, tap to view the photo and tap on the share icon from there.
- Now you will get a popup, choose the message icon from there.
- Then the message option will be open, tap on the type message box and type there: www.youtube.com and send the message to any random number.
- After that, tap and open the website popup.
- Well, now you will be redirected to youtube app.
- Now you will access the chrome browser, just tap on => Accept & Continue => Next => No Thanks.
- Then you have to download frp bypass tools to Alcatel 3L Frp Bypass Successfully.
Download FRP Bypass Tools to Alcatel 3L FRP Unlock
- Now tap on the search bar to download FRP tools.
- Then tap on the search bar and type “www.tiny.cc/frptools”.
- Or visit here: FRP Bypass Tool.
- Or you can download all FRP Bypass tools from here.
- Then go down and download the frp bypass app.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner of the Chrome browser & select Downloads.
- Waiting for the finish.
- Once download finished. then tap on the frp bypass app.
- Now you will get a popup, just tap on settings and enable the option of Allow Unknown Source.
- Then tap on a back key to get back to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the Install > Open.
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and then install the Google Account Manager 6 from there.
- Once the installation finished, then tap on the Done button to go back to FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and then select Browser Sign-In option from there.
- Then tap on the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In options.
- Sign In with your valid GMAIL ID.
- Once signed in successfully, restart your device and complete all the setup.
In this post, we share the best working method to Alcatel 3L FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 8.1). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.