Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Alcatel 5v FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Lock Android 8.1.0 Oreo. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Alcatel 5v specifications
Alcatel 5v released in August 2018. Its comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage and its support up to 1GB of external memory support. The display of the Alcatel 5v comes with 6.2inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1500pixels. Alcatel 5v runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) and powered by a 2460mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 8MP of front and 12+2mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Alcatel 5v FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Alcatel 5v, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Alcatel 5v FRP Bypass
- First, Connect your device to any valid Wifi connection.
- Then go back to the first welcome screen once again.
- Now enable the Talkback option.
- Then press and hold your two fingers on your device screen to bring a talkback tutorial screen on your device.
- Draw “L” on your talkback tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Then double-tap on the “Talkback Settings” from that popup.
- Now you will be redirected to the “Talkback Settings” screen.
- Then go down and there you will see the “Talkback Tutorial” screen and double tap on that.
- After that, press and hold the volume up and down until you see “Suspend talkback” popup and then double-tap on “ok”.
- Now go down and then select the “Help & Feedback” option from there.
- After that, tap on the “get started with voice access” from there.
- Then you will get a “Youtube Video” from that screen.
- Just tap on the “Youtube Video” then play the Youtube Video”,
- Then Pause the video, and then you will get the Video title.
- Just tap on the video title from there, then you will be redirected to the youtube application.
- After that, drag down the video, and then tap “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then select “settings” from and then go to the “About” button.
Download FRP Bypass Tools:
- Ok, then you will be redirected to the browser to Alcatel 5v FRP Bypass.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type their “www.tiny.cc/frptools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Go down and download “3” applications.
- Gadgets Doctor
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- Wait until all the files downloaded.
- Once downloading finish then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner and then select “Downloads” from there.
- Now Install Quick Shortcut Maker
- Ok, tap on the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app.
- Then you will get a popup, tap on the “settings” from that popup and enable the “unknown sources” option.
- Go back to the “download” section by tapping on the “back” key.
- Now tap on the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app once again and then install it.
- Once installation finish, then just tap on the “open” button.
- Now you can successfully access the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app and then tap on the Applications and find their “Settings” app from the app list.
- Then tap on the “Settings” app to expand it.
- Ok, there you will see a list of “Settings” apps, tap the first “Settings” app from that list,
- Then tap on the “try” button.
- Great now you can access your device Settings app.
Final Process to Alcatel 5v FRP Unlock
- After that, go to the Privacy and Security option.
- Then go to the Device Administrations -> Android Device Manager -> and Deactivate this device administrator from there.
- Now go back to the settings main menu once again.
- After that, go to the Apps option.
- Then tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner and select Show System.
- Now go down below and find the Google Play Services app.
- Tap on the Google Play Services then > Disable > Disable APP.
- Go back to the APP and find Google Account Manager.
- Tap on the Google Account Manager -> Disable -> Disable APP
- Then go back to the Quick Shortcut Maker app by tapping on the Back key several times.
- Now Go to the Applications.
- From there find “Downloads“.
- Then tap on the “Downloads” app to expand it.
- Ok, there you will see a list of “Downloads” apps, tap the first “Downloads” app from that list,
- Then tap on the “try” button.
- Now install the “Gadgets Doctor app” from there.
- Once the installation is completed then tap on the Done button.
- After that, Go back to the Quick Shortcut Maker and open settings once again.
- Then Go to the “Accounts” and add a Google Account there > Add Account > Select Google.
- Once the Gmail account Added.
- After that, go back to the Settings main menu and open Security.
- Now tap on the Device Administrations -> Android Device Manager -> and activate this device administrator (Activate both Administrators).
- Then go back to the Settings menu once again, and open apps from there.
- After that, tap on the 3dots from the top right corner and select Disable Apps from there.
- Enable all disable apps.
- Now Restart your device.
- Then set up all the initial setup.
- Done, This is the easy way to Alcatel 5v FRP Unlock Successfully.
In this post, we share the best working method to Alcatel 5v FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 8.1). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible.