Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a small fastboot multi-tool made by Mohit KKC that helps to remove FRP, Pattern, Pin lock from any Android devices in Fastboot Mode. The new v1.2 version coming with newly added too many features. we all know Android is the most popular mobile Operating System across the globe and there are more than 3.5billion active devices running with Android OS. You can download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 free from the below link.
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of it, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with these OS (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his device for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 is one of the best FRP and Pattern unlock tool for All Android, you can also use this tool to unlock Bootloader, Enter EDL Mode, Remove MI account, Samsung Download Mode, Reboot to Normal mode, Reboot to Bootloader Moder, etc. check below to know all the features about this tool.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool Features
Then new version of Fastboot reset tool coming with some great features, Now you can use this tool more easily on your Android device. Below I share some best useful features you can check out:
- One-Click FRP Remove
- Enter Fastboot Mode
- Enter Recovery Mode
- SPD FRP Unlock
- MTK FRP Unlock
- Factory Reset in Fastboot Mode
- Android Factory Reset
- Fastboot FRP
- Check device model in Fastboot Mode
- SPD FRP
- Lenovo FRP
- Qualcomm FRP
- Remove MI account
- Enter EDL Mode
- Many more.
Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
However, you can easily download the Android Fastboot Reset tool from the below link, but if you want to know the FRP unlock process then you can check our FRP Bypass process.
|Android USB driver||Download|
|Android Fastboot Reset and Driver||Get Here|
How to Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
If your Android phone stuck at Google account verification lock then the factory reset is not a perfect solution for you. So in this situation, you have to Remove the FRP partition by using the Fastboot FRP tool. You can also use this tool if you forgot the pattern or Password lock on your Android device. So follow the below process carefully if you want to unlock your device.
- First of all, download the tool on your computer.
- Turn off the Windows Defender or Any Antivirus Protection.
- Now extract the tool using 7zip or WinRAR.
- Run ADB.exe and Fastboot.exe.
- Open the extracted folder, run the setup.exe, and install the Fastboot FRP Tool.
- When the installation process is done then open the tool.
- Now, put your device into the Bootloader or Fastboot Mode.
- Power Off your Android phone.
- Press & Hold (Volume UP+Power Key), Until you see the Android logo on your device.
Note: Or you can search on Google how to put your device properly on your PC.
- Go back to the tool.
- Type 1 and Hit enter to check your device successfully connected or Not.
- Then select the frp remove option according to your device Model.
- Now, wait for a few seconds to complete.
- When finish then choose Restart to Normal to boot your device in Normal Mode.
- That’s it.
- This is How you can use this Android Fastboot Reset Tool on your computer to bypass the FRP lock or Pattern lock from your device.
- Oppo A3s pattern Unlock
- Miracle Box Setup
- Z3x Samsung FRP Tool
- Vivo Y93 FRP Unlock
- Download FRP Tools
- Miracle Box 2.82 with Loader