Qualcomm USB Driver helps to detect any Qualcomm powered Android phones to the Windows PC for flashing, upgrading, unlocking, file transfer, fix hang/stuck on bootlogo, and many more. Mainly it’s creating a bridge between PC and phone so that you can connect your phone conveniently. In this article, you will get the URL to download Qualcomm USB Driver latest all version with proper instructions to install & update on the PC for free.
If you want to unlock Pattern, Password, FRP lock, and repair IMEI your Qualcomm Android phone then it is a beneficial software to simplify the flashing/unlocking process on Qfil, QPST, Qualcomm Flash Tool, & any Qualcomm Unlock Tools for free. It also help to fix the soft bricking issue or data transferring issue for free.
Without installing any proper Qualcomm USB driver your computer won’t be able to detect your phone. Here I provide you with the best two installation processes Direct & Manual. So, follow the full article carefully.
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 version (32 & 64bit).
Now, It becomes easier to flash stock firmware files or any other custom files using ADB & Fastboot tools like Samsung Odin tool, LGUP Tool, Nokia OST Tool, AFT Tool, Vivo ADB Tool, MI flash tool, etc with the help of Qualcomm USB driver. Without installing the USB driver you can’t perform for flash or upgrade your phone by using QPST or Qfil tool also.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver Latest [All Version]
Here I share the best link to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008. The drivers work both on Installer & manual method and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
- Applicable only for Qualcomm powered Android phones.
- Install ADB drivers on your computer.
- Download MI PC Suite if you want to connect Xiaomi phones.
- Required a good USB cable.
- Download Qualcomm QD loader.
|Architecture||32 & 64 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10|
|Qualcomm Driver 32Bit||Download|
|Qualcomm Driver 64Bit||Download|
|Manual Qualcomm USB Driver||Download|
How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver?
Here we share with you three different methods to install Qualcomm Android USB Drivers on any Windows 32 and 64bit PC. The first method we share here is an automatic method by simply using the setup wizard. This is the safest way to Install Qualcomm Drivers on your PC.
Method 1: Automatic Installation
- Download Qualcomm drivers according to your PC’s OS architecture (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Then open the downloaded folder and extract the downloaded file.
- After that, open the extracted folder and there you will see Qualcomm_driver.exe and double click to run the setup.exe.
- Once the Installation Wizard Setup will open click on the Next button there.
- Then Accept the Terms in the license agreement by clicking on I Accept the terms in the license agreement option.
- Again tap on the Next button after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the “Install‘ button to install the Qualcomm USB Driver drivers.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the Installation.
- Once Installation is completed then click on the finish button to exit the InstallShield Wizard.
- This is the easy way to install the Qualcomm Android USB Driver to your PC.
Manually Install Qualcomm Android USB Driver on Windows
If the first method is failed then you can follow the second method to install these Qualcomm Android USB driver manually. follow the step by step process here:
- First of all, download your required files on your PC.
- Then extract the downloaded files on your pc by using WinRAR.
- Once the files are extracted then open the extracted folder.
- Now connect your device into EDL Mode by following the below process.
- Open the ADB & Fastboot installation directory folder.
- After that, Shift & Right click there and select and open the Window Power Shell there.
- Then type the following code in the Power Shell to boot your device into the EDL Mode.
adb reboot edl
- Then go to the Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- After that, check under the Port or Other Devices tab there you will see your device detected as a “QHUSB_BULK” long with a yellow exclamation mark. This means the PC is unable to recognize your device.
- After that, right-click on it and select “Update Driver software “.
- Then click on “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” and give the file path folder of the USB driver.
- Once the USB driver is selected then click on the Next button.
- Now you will get a windows Security popup window, Just click on the “Install this driver software anyway” to confirm and install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your PC.
- Once the driver installation is completed.
- This is how you can easily install the Qualcomm Android USB Driver on your PC manually.
How to Update Qualcomm USB Driver
If you already install the USB driver on your computer and want to update it then follow the below process.
- Open the Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- If there you will see “QHSUSB_BULK” under the device manager.
- Then right-click on the “QHSUSB_BULK“, then select the “Search Automatically Updated Driver Software“.
- Then the windows will automatically find the right USB driver for your device.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once the driver installation finishes, then you will see your device recognize as a Qualcomm USB Drivers in the device manager.
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Devices
- Vivo Y81i Pattern Unlock
- Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Android Multi-Tool
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
I think all you found the article of use. If you still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. I will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want me to write on something.