Here on this page, you can Download Qualcomm USB Driver’s and also share with you How to install them properly on your PC. These USB Drivers are applicable for any Qualcomm chipsets Android devices including Oneplus, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Xiaomi, Lenovo, etc. When you installing Qualcomm USB Driver on your pc then you will able to browse all your device file & transfer all your photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc. These drivers also help to unlock Pattern, Pin, Password, FRP protection, and repair IMEI from all Qualcomm powered devices.
It is very difficult to connect your mobiles to your PC without installing the latest USB Driver, But on this page, you can find and download the latest Qualcomm USB Driver.
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 version (32 & 64bit).
Every mobile company released USB Drivers for their devices after they launch a new handset in the market. These drivers are come as a standalone application installer or pre-loaded on the devices. However, these drivers help to perform basic activities like transferring music, videos, pictures, documents, messages or for executing the ADB and fastboot commands.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver USB Driver?
If you are using Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset powered devices then Qualcomm USB Drivers is a must needed USB driver to connect your device successfully to the computer. Nowadays many Phone makers like OnePlus, Samsung, Xiaomi Redmi, Lenovo, Realme, Vivo, ZTE, are using the Qualcomm Processor Chipset in their smartphones. If you are also using any Qualcomm chipset powered device then you have to connect your device to the PC using the Qualcomm Drivers Only.
Prerequisites & Download
Follow the below points only if you are going to install the Qualcomm USB Drivers via the ‘Auto and Manual’ method. However, if you prefer to install the drivers using the ‘Direct Method’ then you may skip this part.
Download and install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot tools.
Windows 8 or later versions, turn off ‘Driver Signature Verification’ on your PC. follow the steps below:
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC
copy the paste the below code in the CMD window:
- bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Now reboot your PC to enter Test Mode
- Exit the Test mode by entering the below code:
- bcdedit /set testsigning off
|Architecture||32 & 64 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10|
|Qualcomm Driver 32Bit||Download|
|Qualcomm Driver 64Bit||Download|
|Manual Qualcomm USB Driver||Download|
How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver?
Here we share with you three different methods to install Qualcomm Android USB Drivers on any Windows 32 and 64bit PC. The first method we share here is an automatic method by simply using the setup wizard. This is the safest way to Install Qualcomm Drivers on your PC.
Method 1: Automatic Installation
- Download Qualcomm drivers according to your PC’s OS architecture (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Then open the downloaded folder and extract the downloaded file.
- After that, open the extracted folder and there you will see Qualcomm_driver.exe and double click to run the setup.exe.
- Once the Installation Wizard Setup will open click on the Next button there.
- Then Accept the Terms in the license agreement by clicking on I Accept the terms in the license agreement option.
- Again tap on the Next button after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Now click on the “Install‘ button to install the Qualcomm USB Driver drivers.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the Installation.
- Once Installation is completed then click on the finish button to exit the InstallShield Wizard.
- This is the easy way to install the Qualcomm Android USB Driver to your PC.
Method 2: Manually Install Qualcomm Android USB Driver on Windows
If the first method is failed then you can follow the second method to install these Qualcomm Android USB driver manually. follow the step by step process here:
- First of all, download your required files on your PC.
- Then extract the downloaded files on your pc by using WinRAR.
- Once the files are extracted then open the extracted folder.
- Now connect your device into EDL Mode by following the below process.
- Open the ADB & Fastboot installation directory folder.
- After that, Shift & Right click there and select and open the Window Power Shell there.
- Then type the following code in the Power Shell to boot your device into the EDL Mode.
adb reboot edl
- Then go to the Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- After that, check under the Port or Other Devices tab there you will see your device detected as a “QHUSB_BULK” long with a yellow exclamation mark. This means the PC is unable to recognize your device.
- After that, right-click on it and select “Update Driver software “.
- Then click on “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” and give the file path folder of the USB driver.
- Once the USB driver is selected then click on the Next button.
- Now you will get a windows Security popup window, Just click on the “Install this driver software anyway” to confirm and install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers on your PC.
- Once the driver installation is completed.
- Then you will see your device recognize as a Qualcomm Android USB driver in the device manager.
- This is how you can easily install the Qualcomm Android USB Driver on your PC manually.
How to Update Qualcomm USB Driver
Here on the below, I share a few steps to update Qualcomm USB Drivers to successfully. If any of these above methods are not working for you then you need to follow this article to install the USB driver properly on your Computer. for this method you have to connect your PC with a good internet connection.
- Open the Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- If there you will see “QHSUSB_BULK” under the device manager.
- Then right-click on the “QHSUSB_BULK“, then select the “Search Automatically Updated Driver Software“.
- Then the windows will automatically find the right USB driver for your device.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once the driver installation finishes, then you will see your device recognize as a Qualcomm USB Drivers in the device manager.
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Devices
- Vivo Y81i Pattern Unlock
- Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Android Multi-Tool
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
In this post, We share the best working methods to Download Android Qualcomm USB Drivers Latest for Windows 7/8/10. I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.