Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver is the latest innovated USB driver program that helps to recognize the present-day Qualcomm based smartphones to the computer for flashing, unlocking, repairing into the Qfil Flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT Qcfire, and any other Qualcomm Repair/Unlock Tool. If you want to unlock Qualcomm powered smartphones like Oppo, Realme, Vivo, Xiaomi Redmi, through QCOM QDLoader port then must you need to download and install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers latest version for Windows to your computer.
If you want to unlock Pattern, Password, FRP lock, and repair IMEI your Qualcomm Android phone then it is a beneficial software to simplify the flashing/unlocking process on Qfil, QPST, Qualcomm Flash Tool, & any Qualcomm Unlock Tools for free. It also help to fix the soft bricking issue or data transferring issue for free.
You wouldn’t be able to use any QPST Flash or other QFil tool without installing any proper Qualcomm Driver on your Win 10, Win 11 computer. Here I provide you with the best two installation processes Direct & Manual. So, follow the full article carefully.
Note: These drivers are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 version (32 & 64bit).
Now, It becomes easier to flash stock firmware files or any other custom files using ADB & Fastboot tools like Samsung Odin tool, LGUP Tool, Nokia OST Tool, AFT Tool, Vivo ADB Tool, MI flash tool, etc with the help of QCOM HS-USB 9008 USB driver. Without installing the USB driver you can’t perform for flash or upgrade your phone by using QPST or Qfil tool also.
Why and when you would need these drivers?
If you want to flash or root your device, there are chances of getting your device bricked. In this case, you need to flash the stock firmware using flashing tools would not be possible. Because the normal USB drivers would not be help to recognize your device once it is connected to the PC.
If you already installed the USB driver on your PC, then you can download and install the stock firmware flash file using the QPST tool to flash or update your device completely. For that, your device must be booted into the EDL mode and recognized as ‘Qualcomm HS-USB‘ by your Windows PC’s Device Manager.
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers and follow the instructions guide below will help you to install these USB drivers on Windows 11/ 10/8.1/8/7 PC.
Follow the below points only if you are going to install the Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 Drivers via the ‘Manual’ method. However, if you prefer to install the drivers using the ‘Direct Method’ then you may skip this part.
Download and install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot tools.
Windows 8 or later versions, turn off ‘Driver Signature Verification’ on your PC. follow the steps below:
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC
copy the paste the below code in the CMD window:
- bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Now reboot your PC to enter Test Mode
- Exit the Test mode by entering the below code:
- bcdedit /set testsigning off
|Architecture||32 & 64 bit|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10|
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers?
Here we share with you three different methods to install Qualcomm Android Driver on any Windows 32 and 64bit PC. The first method we share here is an automatic method by simply using the setup wizard.
Method 1: Automatic Installation
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers according to your PC’s OS architecture (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Extract the file
- Double click to run the setup.exe.
- Click on Next.
- Then Accept the Terms in the license agreement
- Click Next
- Click the “Install‘
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the Installation.
- Once Installation is completed then click on the finish button to exit the InstallShield Wizard.
Manually Install on Windows
- Download your required files on your PC.
- Then extract the downloaded files.
- Now connect your device into EDL Mode by following the below process.
- Open the ADB & Fastboot installation directory folder.
- Then Shift & Right click and select and open the Window Power Shell.
- Now type the following code in the Power Shell to boot your device into the EDL Mode.
adb reboot edl
- Then go to the Control Panel ===>>> Device Manager.
- Now check under the Port or Other Devices tab there you will see your device detected as a “QHUSB_BULK” long with a yellow exclamation mark.
- After that, right-click on it and select “Update Driver software “.
- Then click on “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” and give the file path folder of the USB driver.
- Once the USB driver is selected then click on the Next button.
- Now you will get a windows Security popup window, Just click on the “Install this driver software anyway“.
- Once the driver installation is completed.
- The device will recognize on your PC.
How to Update
- Open the Control Panel > Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- If there you will see “QHSUSB_BULK” under the device manager.
- Then right-click on the “QHSUSB_BULK“, then select the “Search Automatically Updated Driver Software“.
- Then the windows will automatically find the right USB driver for your device.
- Wait for the finish.
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Devices
- Vivo Y81i Pattern Unlock
- Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Android Multi-Tool
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.