Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Vivo Y15 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Lock Vivo 1901 (Android 9.1). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Vivo V12 specifications
Vivo Y15 released in 2019. Its comes with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Vivo 1901 has a 6.35inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Vivo Y15 runs on Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and powered by a 5000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8MP of front and 13+2+8mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Vivo Y15 FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Vivo Y15, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Vivo Y15 FRP Bypass
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Tap on the setup of your phone.
- Then choose your language and religion and tap on next.
- After that, agree to terms & conditions.
- Then don’t connect your device to the Wifi network, just click on the Skip button.
- Accept Google Terms & Policy.
- Then tap on the Next button.
- Now the main task starts here, Choose any screen lock option there. (eg Pattern lock, Pin Lock).
- Now draw a pattern lock to Confirm the Pattern lock option and tap on the finish button.
- Well Now go back the Welcome screen once again.
- Then tap on the setup of your phone.
- Choose religion and language and then tap on the on WIFI screen connect your device to the WIFI Network.
- That’s it.
- Now set up your phone normally, you have successfully bypass frp Vivo y15 1901.
- Huawei P20 FRP Bypass
- Huawei P20 Lite FRP Bypass
- Moto G7 FRP Bypass
- Vivo Y17 FRP Bypass
- Redmi 7 FRP Bypass
- Vivo Y12 FRP Bypass
In this post, we share the best working method to Vivo V15 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Lock Vivo 1901 (Android 9.1). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.