Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Z982 Google Lock Android 7.1.1. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
ZTE Blade Z Max specifications
ZTE Blade Z Max released in August 2017. Its comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM storage and its support up to 1GB of external memory support. The display of the ZTE Blade Z Max comes with 6.0inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2270pixels. ZTE Blade Z Max runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 and powered by 4080mAh nonremovable battery and this device have 8MP of front and 16+2mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for ZTE Blade Z Max, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Bypass without PC
- First, Connect your device to any valid Wifi connection.
- Then go back to the first welcome screen once again.
- Now enable the Talkback option.
- Then press and hold your two fingers on your device screen to bring a talkback tutorial screen on your device.
- Draw “L” on your talkback tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Then double-tap on the “Talkback Settings” from that popup.
- Now you will be redirected to the “Talkback Settings” screen.
- Then go down and there you will see the “Talkback Tutorial” screen and double tap on that.
- After that, press and hold the volume up and down until you see “Suspend talkback” popup and then double-tap on “ok”.
- Now go down and then select the “Help & Feedback” option from there.
- After that, tap on the “get started with voice access” from there.
- Then you will get a “Youtube Video” from that screen.
- Just tap on the “Youtube Video” then play the Youtube Video”,
- Then Pause the video, and then you will get the Video title.
- Just tap on the video title from there, then you will be redirected to youtube application.
- After that, drag down the video, and then tap “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then select “settings” from and then go to the “About” button.
Download FRP Bypass Tools to ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Unlock:
- Ok, then you will be redirected to the browser to ZTE Z835 FRP Bypass.
- Type in the search box “Bypassfrpfiles.com”.
- Then visit the website and then tap on the “Download FRP Tools” from the top menu bar.
- After that, tap on the “Download FRP Bypass Applications”.
- Now go down and download “3” applications.
- Google Play Services
- Launch Google Settings
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- Wait until all the files downloaded.
- Once downloading finish then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner and then select “Downloads” from there.
- Now Install Quick Shortcut Maker
- Ok, tap on the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app.
- Then you will get a popup, tap on the “settings” from that popup and enable the “unknown sources” option.
- Go back to the “download” section by tapping on the “back” key.
- Now tap on the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app once again and then install,
- Once installation finish, then just tap on the “open” button.
- Now you can successfully access the “Quick Shortcut Maker” app and then find the “Launcher 3” app from the app list.
- Then tap on the “Launcher 3” app to expand it.
- Ok, there you will see a list of “Launcher 3” apps, tap the first “launcher 3” app from that list,
- Then tap on the “try” button.
- Great now you can access your device home screen.
- Now go to the menu and then open the file manager app.
Final Process to ZTE Z Blade Max FRP Bypass
- After that, go to the “Download” folder to access your downloaded apk’s.
- Now install the “Goole Play services” from there.
- Access to Google Settings
- -Now tap on “launch Google Settings” and then tap on installation finish,
- Once finish and then just tap on Open.
- Now we are in “Google Settings” then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then select “show debug Item” from there.
- Now go down and tap on smart device target flow.
- Then tap on “Next=> Next”.
- Now you will have a screen of “ZTE Z835 (XXX)”.
- Now we need another android working device to successfully ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Unlock, you can use any other android device that has the internet connection. because we have to transfer our Gmail account from another Android device to your ZTE Blade Z Max FRP lock device.
- First, add your Gmail ID with the pass in your other Android device. by going to settings -> user & accounts > Add account -> Google.
- Connect another Android device to ZTE Blade Z Max.
- In your other Android device, open “menu”.
- Then tap on “Google App”.
- Then type on search box “setup” from the search result.
- Now tap on “Next”.
- Then you will see your ZTE device name “ZTE Blade Z Max (XXX) on your other android device.
- Just tap on that “ZTE” device name to connect it.
- Then you will see “4 Digits Code” on your other Android device.
- Just tap on “Next” and tap on “Copy”.
- After that, wait for a few seconds, then you will have a “Sign In” screen on your ZTE device.
- Now sign in there with you any valid GMAIL ID to the ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Unlock.
In this post, we share the best working method to ZTE Blade Z Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 7.1). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.