Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Alcatel 3C FRP Bypass – Remove FRP Lock Alcatel 5026D. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Alcatel 3C specifications
Alcatel 3C released in 2018. Its comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 64GB of external memory support. The display of the Alcatel 3C comes with 6.00inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1440pixels. Alcatel 3C runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 and powered by a 3000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 8mp nack and 5mp front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Alcatel 3C FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Alcatel 3C, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
|Alcatel 3C FRP File ||Download|
|Alcatel 3C FRP Tool
|MTK USB driver||Download|
Method 1: Alcatel 3C FRP Bypass with SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all the files from the download section.
- Once all the files downloaded extract the Alcatel 3C FRP File and FRP Tool.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SP Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Once extracted, open the SP Flash tool extracted from the folder.
- Now find there SP Flash Tool.exe, Then run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- After that, click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (you can find it on Alcatel 3C FRP File folder) and then press the open button.
Read More: Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Then click on the Scatter-loading, then give the file path of Alcatel 3C MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press the open.
- Now go to the Format tab by click on the “Format” icon.
- Then check the Manual Format from there.
- Open the FRP Format Address.txt file from the FRP file folder.
- 0xf5580000=> Begin Address field.
- 0x100000=> Format Length field.
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Then Open the “SP Flash Tool” and then click on the “Start” icon from there.
- Now Connect your Device.
- First Power Off your Device.
- Then connect your device to the computer using a good USB cable.
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool a green line will appear.
- That’s mean your device flashing will be started.
Note:- If your Alcatel 3C not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and then follow the whole process once again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window.
- Then disconnect and power on your device.
- Great, you have successfully done Alcatel 3C FRP Bypass.
Read More: Vivo Y83 FRP Bypass
Method 2: Alcatel 3C 5026D FRP Unlock Without PC
In this process, we share with you another latest FRP unlock process for Ulefone devices. this method works on any Tecno devices if you want to bypass google account from your device then follow this process to Alcatel 3C FRP Unlock without PC.
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your device to any working wifi connection.
- Now you need a Pin lock to enable sim card to work with this trick.
- Insert the Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert the sim card on your device, then it will ask you to enter the Pin lock to continue.
- Just enter the Pin lock but do not tap on the “OK” button.
- Now tap on the “OK” and press the Power Button same time.
This is the main trick you need to follow carefully. Otherwise, this method will not work for you.
- After that, Power on the screen and there you will see a notification.
- Then swipe the notification to the left, and then tap on the Setting icon.
- Now tap on the App info logo from the notification bar.
- In the Android setup info tab, go down and tap on Advanced.
- Then tap on the “Assist & Voice input” option.
- After that, tap on the Settings icon, and then tap on the Search icon.
- Now type “Voice” and then tap on the below “Voice” result.
- Then tap on the back arrow key on the top.
- After that, tap on the general tab from there.
- Now go down below and then tap on the “Manage pending searches” option. (Check below image).
- Congratulations, now we have successfully access Google Search from there.
- Then search and tap on the “Chrome” to open the chrome browser.
- Now you need to download frp tools from there.
- Type on the search bar: www.bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools.
- Or you can download all files from Here: Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Now watch the video tutorial to complete the process of Alcatel 3C 5026D FRP unlock.
- Latest FRP Unlock Tool Download for All Android FRP Bypass
- Itel A45 FRP Unlock
- Redmi 6A FRP
- Redmi 7A FRP Bypass
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Alcatel 3C FRP Bypass – Remove FRP Lock Alcatel 5026D successfully. Well, these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.