SPD Flash Tool is a free utility software specially developed to simplify the process of flashing firmware, custom recoveries, root & Custom files on Spreadturm-based Android devices. It is a very beneficial program for those who try to upgrade or downgrade, remove screen lock, repairs stuck at device logo, on SPD phones. In the following topics, I managed to share the URLs to download SPD Upgrade Tool Latest 2022 all versions setup with proper instructions to use on any computer easily.
It is quite common nowadays to brick a smartphone, as most people try to do customize their phones by rooting or flashing custom files & recoveries. The SPD Flash Tool can correct this type of scenario in a few minutes. Follow these simple steps and download QPST Tools to know the process of unbricking an Spreadtrum SPD Smartphone.
If you have proper knowledge about flashing then you can flash P5C & PAC based ROM using Flash tool quite easily. However, if you don’t have proper knowledge then you have to be very careful and follow the below process completely because an error flashing can damage the phone. The latest version of the SPD Upgrade Tool is R21.0.0001 and you can download the tool from below.
If you got confused between the SP Flash tool and SPD flash tool. Then SP flash tool made only for Mediatek chipsets and the SPD flash tool work only with Spreadturm chipsets. So whenever you want to use these flash tools please choose the right one for your device.
Download SPD Flash Tool Latest (All Versions) for Windows
- Full Name: Spreadturm Upgrade tool
- Setup File Name: SPD_download_tool.exe
- Size: 100MB
- Setup Type: Portable Package
- Compatibility: Windows 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 8th Mar 2022
- First of all, download and install the SPD USB Driver on your PC First.
|SPD_Tool_R26.21.2801.zip – Latest Version||Download|
|SPD Flash Tool_R21.0.0001||Download|
How to use SPD Upgrade tool (Spreadtrum)
- Download & extract the SPD Upgrade Tool to your PC
- Them Open the extracted folder, run Spreadturmdownload.exe
- Then power off your Android device and connect your device to PC using a USB cable.
- Make Sure: you have already download your device model PAC/ P5C flash file on your PC.
- Extract the firmware flash file.
- Go back to the tool, click on the Loader Packet (gear) icon
- Select the .pac firmware file and then press the open button.
- Then click on the Start Downloading button to start flashing.
- Wait for a few times to complete flashing.
- Once you get the Green Passed message on the SPD Flash tool then disconnect and power on your device.
I think all of you found the article of use. However, if you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. We will help you as soon as possible.