SPD Flash tool is a firmware flashing tool for all SPD powered Android smartphones. It helps to repair, flash, or upgrade any Spreadturm powered Android mobiles very easily. Additionally, you can also use this tool to unbrick, downgrade, remove screen lock, and more for any Oppo or Realme smartphones. If you are a user of any SPD powered phones then it’s very important to know how you can flash, repair, or upgrade your Spreadturm devices. Spreadturm Flash Tool is the official Flash tool and from this article, you can download this tool to repair your devices.
As we mentioned earlier, Spreadtrum Flash Tool is developed only for the SPD powered Android smartphones and tablets to flash Stock firmware or upgrade/downgrade the device easily. Apart from it, users can also flash the ROM to repair the Spreadtrum-powered devices. The latest version of the SPD Flash Tool is R17.0.0001 and you can download the tool from below.
If you have ever flashed firmware flash file on any android phone then you can use this tool very easily. But if you have never tried flashing flash file firmware, then you have to be very careful and follow all the below steps very carefully. So follow the below steps very carefully to successfully flash your device.
What is SPD Flash Tool?
SPD Flash tool is officially developed by Spreadturm communications INC that help you to flash PAC and P5C Firmware files on your Spreadtrum running Android and feature phones only. It coming with a very simple interface (UI) which helps users to use it easily. This tool supports all the latest and old version of Android and featured phones, also it supports multi-languages so that you can choose your language on it, you can also configure the LCD settings, choose MCP Type, Read and write/ erase the stock active firmware. If the firmware shows Bin Packet error on the SPD flash tool then you can try the SPD research Download tool.
The Spreadturm flash tool is used for the PAC/PAC5/P5C firmware flashing but the SPD research download tool supports only PAC firmware and PAC5 and P5C are not supporting in the research download tool.
If you get confused with the SP Flash tool and SPD flash tool. SP flash tool is for only Mediatek chipsets. Whereas, the SPD flash tool for Spreadturm powered chipsets only. So whenever you want to use these tools please make sure that you choose the right one for your device. The older version of the SPD Flash Tool has some bugs. Therefore, here we provide with you the latest version which will work better with your device.
SPD Flash Tool Features
Here I share some best features that make this better than all other premium flash tools available in the market.
- Support All SPD Phones: The SPD flash tool supports all the Spreadturm powered smartphones and tablets. I personally tested this tool on more than 30+ devices, all the models I use for flashing are listed below.
- Unbrick Spreadturm Phones: You can also use this tool to unbrick your Spreadturm powered phones by flashing the particular official firmware flash file.
- Unlock SPD Phones: The Spreadturm Upgrade tool helps you to unlock any SPD powered Smartphone.
- Simple User Interface: This tool comes with a simple UI (User Interface), So that’s why anyone can use this tool easily.
- Flash PAC Firmware: It supports to flash PAC extension firmware file on Smart and feature phones.
- Flash P5C Firmware: Just like the PAC file it allows users to flash P5C firmware files also on their P5c firmware supported phones.
- Support Multi-Language: SPD Flash Tool supports multi numbers of languages. With this feature, anybody can use this tool very easily.
SPD Upgrade Tool Setup Details
- Full Name: Spreadturm Upgrade tool
- Setup File Name: SPD_download_tool.exe
- Size: 100MB
- Setup Type: Offline setup Installer
- Compatibility: Windows 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 8th Jan 2020
Download SPD Flash Tool For Windows (All Versions)
- First of all, download and install the SPD USB Driver on your PC First.
- Then download SPD Flash Tool for Windows.
|SPD Flash Tool_R21.0.0001 – Latest Version||Download|
|SPD Flash Tool_R19.0.0001||Here|
|SPD Flash Tool_R17.0.0001||Here|
How to use SpreadTrum flash tool
- Once you run the Spreadturm Flash tool on your PC.
- Then power off your Android device and connect your device to PC using a USB cable.
- Make Sure: you have already downloaded the PAC/ P5C flash file on your PC.
- Then extract the firmware flash file using WinRAR.
- Now on the SPD Flash tool click on the Loader Packet (gear) icon and select the .pac firmware file and then press the open button.
- Then click on the Start Downloading button to start flashing.
- Wait for a few times to complete flashing.
- Once you will see Green Passed message on the SPD Upgrade tool then disconnect and power on your device.
- Congratulation! you have successfully flash/upgrade your Android device to the latest firmware.