Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Elephone A6 Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Android 9.0 Pie. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Elephone A6 Max specifications
Elephone A6 Max released in 2019. It comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Elephone A6 Max comes with 6.53inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Elephone A6 Max runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 and powered by a 3950mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 20mp back and 20mp front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Elephone A6 Max, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
|Elephone A6 Max FRP File ||Download|
|Elephone A6 Max FRP Tool
|MTK USB driver||Download|
Method 1: Elephone A6 Max FRP Bypass with SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all the files from the download section.
- Once all the files downloaded extract the Elephone A6 Max FRP File and FRP Tool.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SP Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files folder.
- Well now extract the SP Flash tool there.
- Once extracted, open the SP Flash tool extracted from the folder.
- Now find there SP Flash Tool.exe, Then run the SP Flash tool.exe from there.
- After that, click on the Download Agent tab, and give the file path of the Download Agent file (you can find it on the Elephone A6 Max FRP File folder) and then press the open button.
Read More: Lava Z61 FRP Bypass
- Then click on the Scatter-loading, then give the file path of the Elephone A6 Max MTK Scatter file (File should be in the FRP file) folder and press the open.
- Now go to the Format tab by click on the “Format” icon.
- Then check the Manual Format from there.
- Open the Elephone A6 Max MTK Scatter file.txt file in notepad that you select on the SP Flash tool.
- Then open the notepad and press CTRL+F at the same time to open the Find option.
- After that, find the keyword “FRP” there.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool and replace the Begin Address and Format Length value with the Elephone A6 Max FRP scatter file text FRP value.
- Just copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the SP Flash Tool Begin Address field. and then Copy the Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
- All files are now successfully selected, now you can format the FRP storage successfully.
Make Sure:– Before you connect your device you need to install MTK USB driver on your PC.
- Then Open the “SP Flash Tool” and then click on the “Start” icon from there.
- Now Connect your Device.
- First Power Off your Device.
- Then connect your device to the computer using a good USB cable.
- Then check on the SP Flash Tool a green line will appear.
- That’s mean your device flashing will be started.
Note:- If your Elephone A6 Max not detected on the SP Flash Tool, Then reinstall USB Driver and restart your PC and then follow the whole process once again.
- Once flashing finished, then you will get a pop-up window.
- Then disconnect and power on your device.
- Great, you have successfully done Elephone A6 Max FRP Bypass.
Read More: Vivo Y83 FRP Bypass
Method 2: Elephone A6 Max FRP Unlock Without PC
In this process, we share with you another latest FRP unlock process for Elephone A6 Max devices. this method works on any Elephone devices if you want to bypass google account from your device then follow this process to Elephone A6 Max FRP Unlock without PC.
- First of all, power on your device first.
- Then connect your device to any working wifi connection.
- Now you need a Pin lock to enable sim card to work with this trick.
- Insert the Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert the sim card on your device, then it will ask you to enter the Pin lock to continue.
- Just enter the Pin lock but do not tap on the “OK” button.
- Now tap on the “OK” and press the Power Button same time.
This is the main trick you need to follow carefully. Otherwise, this method will not work for you.
- After that, Power on the screen and there you will see a notification.
- Then swipe the notification to the left, and then tap on the Setting icon.
- Now tap on the App info logo from the notification bar.
- In the Android setup info tab, go down and tap on Advanced.
- Then tap on the “Assist & Voice input” option.
- After that, tap on the Settings icon, and then tap on the Search icon.
- Now type “Voice” and then tap on the below “Voice” result.
- Then tap on the back arrow key on the top.
- After that, tap on the general tab from there.
- Now go down below and then tap on the “Manage pending searches” option. (Check below image).
- Congratulations, now we have successfully access Google Search from there.
- Then search and tap on the “Chrome” to open the chrome browser.
- Now you need to download frp tools from there.
- Type on the search bar: www.bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools.
- Or you can download all files from Here: Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Now watch the video tutorial to complete the process of Elephone A6 Max FRP unlock.
- Latest FRP Unlock Tool Download for All Android FRP Bypass
- Itel A45 FRP Unlock
- Redmi 6A FRP
- MTK FRP Bypass Tool
- Redmi 7A FRP Bypass
- Tecno KC1 FRP Bypass
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Elephone A6 Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Android 9.1 successfully. Well, these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.