MOTO FRP Tool is a fantastic program to bypass the Google account lock from any Motorola Android. The FRP unlock tool work to remove the FRP lock from any MOTO phone in simple steps. It can erase the account data easily to get full control of your Moto phone. So, you can download Motorola FRP unlock tool from below.
So if you are an owner of any Motorola device and your device stuck at Google account verification screen then the Moto FRP Tool 2020 will help you to bypass FRP lock from your phone. First, download the tool from below follows our detailed guide to using it properly.
Moto is one of the best smartphone makers brands across the globe. All Moto phones come with Qualcomm Snapdragon and MediaTek (MTK) chipsets and this Moto tool work on both versions of Moto Android devices.
After the hard reset process if you have forgotten the last active Google credentials that you set up earlier and your device stuck at Google verification then you have to bypass the FRP lock to access your device once again. So that’s why here I share the complete details about how to bypass FRP using the MOTO FRP Unlock Tool.
MOTO FRP Tool Features:
In this post, I share some best features of Moto latest FRP tool, each of these mentions features have the ability to bypass the FRP lock in various ways. So, check out the main features from below:
- Remove FRP lock All Moto Android one-click.
- It doesn’t come with any price tag you can download and use this tool for free.
- All latest and Old Moto devices are supported, no need to find any other FRP tool.
- Several FRP methods are available to unlock FRP lock on Moto devices.
Supported devices: Moto G pro, G Plus, G8 Power, Moto G8 Power Lite, Moto E6s, Moto G8, Moto G Power, G Styles, Moto Razr, Moto Hypr, Moto G8 Play, Moto One Macro, Moto E6+, Moto one Action, Moto Zoom, Moto E6, Z4, Moto G7, G7+, G7 Power, G7 Play, Moto One Power, One Play, Moto E5, E5+, G6 Play, P30, Moto G6, G6+, Moto X4, X5, Moto G5, G5s, G5+, Moto E4, E4+, Moto C, C+, G5+, Moto M, Moto G3 Power, Moto Z Play, Moto Z, Moto G Turbo many more.
Download Moto FRP Unlock Tool
Before you start to follow how-to download Moto ADB FRP Tool and use it on your PC. First, you need to know some basics things about this tool and how can you use it:
|Moto FRP Tool||Download|
|Moto Device Manager||Download|
|Compatibility||All Windows: Vista/ Win 7/ XP/ Win 8/ Win 10|
Read More: MTK FRP Tool
How To use Moto FRP Unlock Tool
- Download and install the Moto device manager on your PC.
- Then download & extract the FRP Bypass Tool on your computer.
- Run Motorola_FRP_Download_setup.exe.
- It will ask you to enter a password.
- Just copy and paste the Password: iguru4life
- The tool will successfully open.
- Power OFF your Moto smartphone.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down button until fastboot mode appears on your device screen.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. (you can see ADB or Fastboot driver detected under the Device Manager Android Device section on your PC).
- Back to the Tool.
- When your device is successfully connected, it will show you “Waiting for your device”. and your device will restart a couple of times.
- Wait for the Power-ON your Moto phone.
- Then it will show you the “Found” message, then a popup will be showing on your device just tap OK to accept the debugging option there.
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished your device will restart again.
- That’s it!
Here, we are near to finish the article. I hope you really enjoyed it and learned How to use Motorola FRP unlock tool to remove frp lock from your phone.
Hope you properly learned about Moto FRP unlock tool and how to use it. But still, if you have any queries related to FRP Tools or face any difficulty to use it feel free to contact me in below comment box. Also, give me some suggestions on how I can improve more.
I am really glad to help you out. Thanks a lot for visiting.