Moto FRP Tool is a simple & one of the best free third-party Windows programs that helps to easily unlock FRP lock from all Motorola phones. Nowadays, Android comes with a security feature that prevents users from using the phone after resetting the device to Factory settings and verifies the last used Google account.
On the current page, you will get links to download universal Motorola FRP Bypass tool latest version and steps to unlock the Moto phone through Fastboot Mode easily.
Download Moto FRP Tool Latest Version
Before you start to follow how-to download Moto ADB Tool and use it on your PC. First, you need to know some basics things about the Moto tool and how you can use it:
|Compatible||Windows: Vista/ Win 7/ XP/ Win 8/ Win 10 (32bit /64bit)|
|Download||Mega.nz || Userupload|
PROS => One Click Remove FRP All Moto => Completely free to use => Support all latest and old Moto devices, => Fastboot Mode Remove FRP => Portable Application
CONS => Doesn't works on some Moto Android devices => Need Windows => Doesn't support MAC OS
Supported devices: Moto G pro, G Plus, G8 Power, Moto G8 Power Lite, Moto E6s, Moto G8, Moto G Power, G Styles, Moto Razr, Moto Hypr, Moto G8 Play, Moto One Macro, Moto E6+, Moto one Action, Moto Zoom, Moto E6, Z4, Moto G7, G7+, G7 Power, G7 Play, Moto One Power, One Play, Moto E5, E5+, G6 Play, P30, Moto G6, G6+, Moto X4, X5, Moto G5, G5s, G5+, Moto E4, E4+, Moto C, C+, G5+, Moto M, Moto G3 Power, Moto Z Play, Moto Z, Moto G Turbo many more.
How To use Motorola FRP Tool Fastboot
- Download and install the Moto device manager on your PC.
- Then download & unzip the Moto FRP Bypass Tool.
- Run Motorola_FRP_Download_setup.exe.
- It will ask you to enter a password.
- Just copy and paste the Password: iguru4life
- The tool will successfully open.
- Power OFF your Moto smartphone.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down button until fastboot mode appears on your device screen.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. (you can see ADB or Fastboot driver detected under the Device Manager Android Device section on your PC).
- Get back to the Tool.
- When your device is successfully connected, it will show you “Waiting for your device”. and your device will restart a couple of times.
- Wait for the Power-ON your Moto phone.
- Then it will show you the “Found” message, and reboot your mobile several times.
- Check on your phone you will get a USB debugging pop-up, tap OK.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to completely finish.
- Disconnect and Power ON your Moto phone.
- That’s it!
Read Me Once:
You can use the tool on any Motorola Android phone running on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11 R, Android 12 S, and most importantly Android 13 devices.
The Tool is fully compatible with all Windows: Vista/ Win 7/ XP/ Win 8/ Win 10 (32bit /64bit)
Here, we are near to finish the article. I hope you really enjoyed it and learned How to use Motorola FRP unlock tool to remove FRP lock from your phone.
I am really glad to help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting.