Moto FRP Tool is one of the best third party free program developed to easier the FRP unlocking process from Motorola phones. If you factory reset your Moto phone and forget the Google Account ID password which was used on your phone last time, then these simple step-by-step instructions help to unlock FRP easily, first, download Moto FRP Tool, and follow the below simple process carefully and you will able to unlock FRP lock from your Moto phone.
Android always concerned about user security and privacy, they added a feature called FRP from Android 5.0 to Android 13. FRP is the summarization of Factory Reset Protection and it enabled automatically when a user added the first GMAIL account to his/her phone.
After performs the hard reset process, it will ask the user to enter the last active GMAIL ID and Password to prevent the device from unauthorized access. In case, if you have forgotten it, then use the Moto FRP tool to remove Factory Reset protection.
Moto FRP Tool Summaries:
Here, I share some best features of the latest Moto FRP tool, each of these below mentioned features has the ability to bypass the FRP lock in various ways. So, check out the features from below:
- Remove FRP lock All Moto Android one-click.
- It doesn’t come with any price tag you can download and use this tool for free.
- All latest and old Moto devices are supported, no need to find any other FRP tool.
- Several FRP methods are available to unlock FRP lock on Moto devices.
Supported devices: Moto G pro, G Plus, G8 Power, Moto G8 Power Lite, Moto E6s, Moto G8, Moto G Power, G Styles, Moto Razr, Moto Hypr, Moto G8 Play, Moto One Macro, Moto E6+, Moto one Action, Moto Zoom, Moto E6, Z4, Moto G7, G7+, G7 Power, G7 Play, Moto One Power, One Play, Moto E5, E5+, G6 Play, P30, Moto G6, G6+, Moto X4, X5, Moto G5, G5s, G5+, Moto E4, E4+, Moto C, C+, G5+, Moto M, Moto G3 Power, Moto Z Play, Moto Z, Moto G Turbo many more.
Download Moto FRP Unlock Tool Latest Version
Before you start to follow how-to download Moto ADB FRP Tool and use it on your PC. First, you need to know some basics things about the Moto tool and how you can use it:
|File||Moto FRP Bypass Tool By Gadgetsdr.com|
|Compatible||Windows: Vista/ Win 7/ XP/ Win 8/ Win 10 (32bit /64bit)|
How To use Moto FRP Bypass Tool
- Download and install the Moto device manager on your PC.
- Then download & unzip the Moto FRP Bypass Tool.
- Run Motorola_FRP_Download_setup.exe.
- It will ask you to enter a password.
- Just copy and paste the Password: iguru4life
- The tool will successfully open.
- Power OFF your Moto smartphone.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume down button until fastboot mode appears on your device screen.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. (you can see ADB or Fastboot driver detected under the Device Manager Android Device section on your PC).
- Get back to the Tool.
- When your device is successfully connected, it will show you “Waiting for your device”. and your device will restart a couple of times.
- Wait for the Power-ON your Moto phone.
- Then it will show you the “Found” message, and reboot your mobile several times.
- Check on your phone you will get a USB debugging pop-up, tap OK.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to completely finish.
- Disconnect and Power ON your Moto phone.
- That’s it!
Here, we are near to finish the article. I hope you really enjoyed it and learned How to use Motorola FRP unlock tool to remove FRP lock from your phone.
I am really glad to help you out. Thanks a lot for visiting.