Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Samsung J7 Duo FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Lock | Android 9. So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung J7 Duo specifications
Samsung J7 Duo released in 2018. It comes with 4 GB RAM and 32GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. Samsung A10s comes with a Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 display. Samsung J7 Duo runs on Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and this device has 13+5mp quad back and 8mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung J7 Duo.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the frp process.
- Check your device model number.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung J7 Duo:
- Power On your Samsung J7 Duo.
- Connect your device to a working wifi connection.
- Then tap on the Emergency Call option.
- Now you need to enter a PUK enable Sim card on your device.
- Once you insert any pin enable sim card, then wait for 20sec. or check the down back (arrow) key change left to right.
- Otherwise, this method will not work.
- Now press the power key once to lock your phone,
- Then again press the power key to wake-up your phone.
- Ok, then tap on the arrow back key once to bring the lock screen menu.
- Now check below of the clock widget you will see the lock screen icon.
- Then tap on the lock icon,
- You will see a Notification settings option available in the notification bar.
- Now tap on the Notification settings option.
- Then you see google play store option in on your device screen.
Make sure: Follow the same process fully, otherwise, it will not work.
- Now you will be redirected to the Notification Settings.
- Then click on the See All button, below of the Google Play Store.
- After that, tap on the Most recent and select All.
- Now Go down and select Youtube applications.
- Then tap on the In-App Notification Settings.
- Tap on History & Privacy and select Youtube Terms of Service.
- Select “Accept & Continue”.
- Tap on the search bar and search”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Download the FRP Bypass apk 2020.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and go to the “Downloads”.
- Now install the FRP bypass apk 2020 from there, by a tap on the install button.
- Then tap on the Open button.
- Then tap on the Google Account Manager button and install the Google Account Manager 6.
- tap on the Done button to go back to the FRP Bypass apk.
- Now tap on the Bypass FRP button and select the Browser Sign-In.
- Tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner and choose Browser Sign-In.
- Now sign in with your Google Account.
- Samsung S20 FRP Bypass
- Samsung ZFilp FRP Bypass
- Huawei Y9s FRP Bypass
- Samsung S20 Ultra FRP Bypass
- Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung J7 Duo FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Android 9. I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.