Did you face the FRP factory reset protection lock on your Android device? If your answer is yes, then FRP Bypass apk 2020 will help you out. FRP is a new security feature provided by Google with the release of Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It is a new feature to secure Android devices from theft and protect the data of the real owners. If you forget last active google account after factory reset then you have to bypass google account to access your phone. So, download FRP bypass apk below for free.
FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ).
What is FRP Bypass Apk?
If you already did hard reset process on your phone, then you have to enter the last active Google Account credentials to access your phone. but if you forget the previously synced Google Account credentials then your phone will be stuck at FRP lock screen.
In this situation, there are a lot of FRP bypass methods are available to unlock FRP lock easily even without using any computer or laptop. With this FRP Bypass APK, you can easily clear your device Google credentials quite easily.
Download FRP Bypass Apk 2020 Version 1.0
Below I share the working download link for FRP Bypass apk latest version. The size of the application file is very low and you can download it within 3seconds. so just go to the link.
|File Name||FRP Bypass apk|
Older Versions Details
|App Version||Launch year||Link|
|FRP Bypass Apk 1.0||2015||Download|
|FRP Bypass Apk 5.1||2016||Download|
|FRP Bypass Apk 6.0||2017||Download|
|FRP Bypass Apk 7.0||2018||Download|
We also added the download link of older versions of FRP Bypass apk with Android versions. I always recommended you use only the latest version of the FRP Apk if you have a new Android 8.0 or 9.0 OS version.
Download some other FRP Bypass APK
I trying to cover all the applications available on the Internet right now so if any above of the FRP Bypass Application not working for you then you can also download and try some different FRP apk from here.
- Google App Settings Access: Download
- Shortcut Maser LITE 1.2.3: Download
- Sidebar Lite 4.4.0: Download
- Menu button: Download
- Account login: Download
- TestDPC 2.0.6: Download
- Testdpc 4.0.5: Download
- Amazon Offers: Download
- Huawei Phone Clone APK: Download
- HushSMS apk: Download
- Apex Launcher: Download
- Google Play Services 13.2.78: Download
- Google play services: Download
- Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock: Download
- Launch Google Settings v1.0: Download
- Development Settings v1.7.1: Download
- FRP vnROM: Download
- Samsung Smart Switch v3.6.06.10 apk: Download
- LGBackup.lbf: Download
- Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0: Download
- QuickShortcutMaker 2.0: Download
- Pangu FRP bypass apk: Download
- File Commander APK: Download
- HushSMS: Download
Download Google Account Manager
- Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 8.1 Oreo: Download
- Account Manager Android 8.0 Oreo: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 7.1.2 Nougat: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 7.1 Nougat: Download
- Account Manager Android 7.0 Nougat: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow: Download
- Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop: Download
- Google Account Manager Android 5.0.1 Lollipop: Download
1. How to Bypass FRP lock with FRP Bypass APK
- First of all, Power on your device first.
- Connect your device to a working wifi connection.
- After that, go back to the very first welcome screen again.
- First press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key same time, until you get the Samsung capture popup option.
- Choose and tap on the Deny option there.
- Again press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key, then choose the Deny & Don’t ask again.
- Last time you need to follow the same above process, then choose settings on the screen capture popup.
- Now choose permission on the Screen Capture settings page.
- Click on the Search Icon on the App permission page.
- Now type and search Google there.
- Open Google (App info) from the search result.
- Click on the Open icon below.
- You will be redirected to Google Search.
- Well now type and search Chrome, Then choose Chrome application from search results.
- Congratulations, now you can access the chrome browser.
- Tap on “Accept & Continue“.
- Download the FRP Bypass Apk.
- Install and Open the FRP Bypass Apk.
- After that, Choose the Bypass FRP button.
- Tap on Settings ==>> lock screen =>>fingerprints =>> Pattern Lock =>> Continue.
- That’s it, Restart your phone.
2. Bypass the Google FRP Screen on Samsung Using the FRP Hijacker Tool
- Download the FRP hijacker tool on your PC.
- Then extract the tool on your pc by using the Winrar or 7zip program.
- Install and open the tool on your computer.
- Once the installation process is finished, then click on the finish to launch the program.
- Now your tool is almost ready for FRP Unlock.
- Turn off your Samsung phone and put your phone into the Download Mode.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Click on the Scan button and it will detect your phone.
- Then select the mode: Remove FRP.
- Select your device model.
- Then click on HIJACK IT.
- That’s it.
3. Realterm Samsung Frp Bypass Trick
In this method, you have to downgrade your Samsung phone Android version to 5.0 or 6.0. but Keep in mind that if your phone running on the Marshmallow(6.0) or Lollipop(5.0) OS version, then just follow this process.
Follow the step by step procedure to bypass the FRP lock using the free Realterm Samsung Bypass Trick:
- Insert an Active SIM card into your Samsung Phone.
- Download and open the Realterm tool.
- Connect your device to the PC in normal mode.
- Go to Manage =>Device Manager =>Modems.
- From there, right-click and choose the Modem properties and note down the Port number.
- Launch the Realterm program settings.
- Paste the Port number there, then press the Change button.
- Go to the Display settings tab and do the same thing there.
- Click on the Send tab and paste this “at+creg?\r\n” code there.
- Then type “atd1234;\r\n” and click on the Send ASCII option.
- Do this until you see a dial pad on your Samsung device.
4. Bypass the Google FRP Screen On a Samsung Device
Bypassing the Google FRP Screen on a Samsung device is quite easier. All you need is a Windows PC and an OTG cable. Following are the steps which you can follow to bypass the FRP screen on a Samsung device:
- Download the Samsung FRP Bypass Apk.
- Once it’s downloaded, then locate the apk file and click on it.
- Install it on your Samsung phone.
- Then tap on the Open button to launch this app.
- Once you’ve got this app on your device, then tap on Bypass FRP and tap on Settings there.
- Now you can easily access your device settings.
- Then navigate to the Backup & Reset option and click on it.
- On the next screen, select the Factory Reset option.
- This will erase all your personal data along with the previously synced Google credentials.
- Wait for reboot your device.
- That’s it.
5. Downgrade Your Android Version to Unlock Your Android Device
Still not able to unlock your device even after trying all those previous shared methods, then still we have a method that works perfectly. The only thing which you can do is to downgrade the firmware version of your Android device.
You can follow this method on every Android device and that’s the best thing about this method. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try this and see what happens next. check below we share steps which you can follow to downgrade your phones Android OS version:
- Download the officially release OTA firmware file for your device.
- Then copy the file to any MicroSD card.
- Insert the SD card and turn off your device.
- Now put your device into the recovery mode and select sd update there.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to downgrade your device.
- Then power on your device follows any of the above methods to FRP unlock from your device.
Custom ROM Tricks
- Search and download a custom ROM that available on your device model.
- Custom ROMs are the third-party Android OS versions shared by third-party developers.
- All you have to do is install the Custom ROM on your Phone.
- When it’s done, it will remove all your personal data and FRP and your phone will be unlocked.
FRP Bypass Notes:
If your device Android version is 6.0 Marshmallow or above Android version and you are not able to bypass FRP lock with the FRP Bypass APK, So you should try to downgrade your Android phone. After downgrading the Android version you can use any of these given apps.
All the above FRP Bypass and applications working on Android 5.0 to the latest version of Android 9.0 (I tested).
If you don’t want to flash or downgrade your phone or followed any complicated methods, Then try this FRP Bypass Tool for PC here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes this application works on all latest and old Android devices very easily.
Yes its 100% secure, This is a 100% free application and free from any kind of malware or viruses, and millions of users are using this application already.
Check out our detailed guide, just download the app then install and open the application then sign in there with you’re any google mail id that’s it.
This is a 100% free application, you don’t need to pay any extra money to buy this application.
Well, there are hundreds of methods available to bypass the FRP lock from your device. The only thing you need is patience and understanding the full process of how it works.
No, Its fully compatible with any android devices, just because it needed a very less amount of system memory.
Here I share the download link to the latest FRP Bypass apk 2020 to bypass the Google Account protection (FRP) from your phone. you can download this app and use it to unlock your device.
That’s it, If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section.