Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Itel A23 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Android 8.1 (FRP File). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Itel A23 specifications
Itel A23 released in March 2018. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM storage and its support up to 32GB of external memory support. The display of the Itel A23 comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 480 x 854pixels. Itel A23 runs on SPD9832 Spreadturm chipset and powered by 2,050mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 0.5MP of front and 2mp of back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Itel A23 FRP File and Tool
- The following guide is only for Itel A23, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
|Itel A23 FRP File||Download|
|Itel A23 FRP Tool
|SPD USB driver||Download|
Let’s Start to Itel A23 FRP Bypass
- First of all, Download all the files from the download section.
- Once all the files downloaded extract the Itel A23 FRP File and FRP Tool.
- There you will see “2” files.
- SPD Flash tool.zip.
- FRP Files folder.
- Well now extract the SPD Flash tool there.
- Open the extracted Flash tool.
- Run the Research download Tool.exe with Administrator permission.
- Click on the “gear” icon.
- Now a new window will open.
- choose the Itel A23 FRP file there.
Make sure: choose the right .pac FRP file on the research download tool.
- Click on the download icon now.
- Power off your Itel A23 and press and hold the volume download and connect your device to the PC.
- Now you can check your device successfully connected to the PC.
- Wait for a few time to finish.
- Once done, then disconnect your device from pc and power on your device.
- That’s it, this is the easy way to unlock FRP Itel A23 very easily.
- Latest FRP Unlock Tool Download for All Android FRP Bypass
- itel A45 FRP Unlock
- Redmi 6A FRP
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Itel A23 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Account Android 8.1 (FRP File) successfully. Well, these are the easiest ways to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.