Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Moto C FRP Bypass – XT1755 Unlock Google Account (Android 7.0). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Moto C specifications
Moto C released in March 2017. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM storage and its support up to 128GB of external memory support. The display of the Moto C comes with 5.0inchs with a resolution of 480 x 854pixels. Moto C runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6737M chipset and powered by a 2350mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 2MP of front and 5mp of back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Moto C FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Moto C, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Let’s Start to Moto C FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Motorola Moto C.
- Then connect your Moto C to the Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on next to finish the setup until the google account verification screen.
- Go back to the add network page, then clicks on the Next arrow button.
- Select -> About this statement->long press on any word there.
- Now you will get some extra options just tap on the Share button there.
- Then another popup will open just tap and long press on the Gmail icon.
- Tap on App Info => Notifications => Setting icon.
- After that, tap on 3 DOTS => Manage accounts => Continue.
- Select Apps => Google App => Notifications.
- Tap on Setting Logo==>> Turn ON Feed ==>> tap on No Thanks.
- Search for Chrome there, then open the Google chrome.
- Tap on the search bar and type the below link:
- And download Gadgets Doctor apk and Apex launcher apk from there.
- Go to the downloads and Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Then Go to Setting.
- Choose Security.
- Select Device Administrators.
- Deactivate the Android Device Manager.
- Go back to the Setting page, and tap on APPS.
- Tap on Show system.
- Then find Google Play Services and Disable it.
- Now Go back to the Menu & open the file manager or chrome downloads.
- Then install Gadgets Doctor apk.
- Go to the Settings => Accounts => add account => Google.
- Now, Sign in with your Google ID & Password & confirm.
- Again Go back to Settings menu=> Open Apps => tap on => All Apps => Select Disabled.
- Tap on Google Play Services and enabled it.
- Restart your Moto C.
- That’s it, this is the easy way to Moto C FRP Unlock.
However, we share all the latest and working methods to Moto C FRP Bypass – XT1755 Unlock Google Account (Android 7.0) successfully. Well, this is the easiest way to FRP unlock from your device. Before we published an article here we personally tested all the methods on our own devices.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. If you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.