Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Samsung A30s FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 10) (SM-A307F). So follow the below simple process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Samsung A30s specifications
Samsung A30s released in 2020. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64/128GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Samsung A30s comes with 6.4inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Samsung A30s runs on Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) Exynos 7904 (14 nm) and powered by a 6000mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 25+8+5mp quad back and 16mp of single front camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can unlock FRP Samsung A30s SM-A307F.
- Your device must have 50-60% of the battery charge before performing the frp process.
- Check your device model number.
- Most important follow the below guide properly.
Let’s Start to Samsung A30s FRP Bypass
- First of all, Power on your device first.
- Connect your device to a working wifi connection.
- After that, go back to the very first welcome screen again.
- First press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key same time, until you get the Samsung capture popup option.
- There you will see Allow and Deny options, choose and tap on the Deny option there.
- Once again press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key, then choose the Deny & Don’t ask again option.
- Once you follow the same process the third time, then you will get the Screen Capture option with Settings and Cancel option.
- Choose the Settings option there.
- Now you will be redirected to the Screen Capture settings option.
- Choose the Permission option there.
- Then on the App permission and click on the Search Icon there.
- Now type and search Google there.
- Open Google (App info) from the search result.
- Now check on below you will see the Open option there.
- Then you will be redirected to the Google Search.
- Well now type and search Chrome there, Then choose the Chrome application from the search results.
- Congratulations, now you can access the chrome browser on your Samsung A30s.
- Then Tap on “Accept & Continue” options.
- Tap on the search bar and search there”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download the Apex launcher from the FRP Bypass tool page.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and go to the “Downloads“.
- Now install the Apex Launcher by a tap on the install button.
- Once the installation is finished, then tap on the Open button.
- After that, open the device settings.
- Now go down below and select the lock screen option.
- Then choose the fingerprints lock option.
- Click on Continue.
- Now choose Pattern or Pin lock and add your desire Pin code or Pattern lock.
- Then click on Continue.
- That’s it, Restart your Samsung Galaxy A30s.
- Samsung FRP Tool
- Samsung A60 FRP Bypass
- Huawei Enjoy 9S FRP Bypass
- Samsung Note 10 Plus FRP Bypass
- Samsung A6 FRP Bypass
In this post, we share the best working method to Samsung A30s FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 10) (SM-A307F). I hope we will clear your problem to choose the right frp tools if you are looking for how to bypass google account verification lock from Samsung devices.
I think all you found the article of use. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.