Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset of the device to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Android 10 MIUI 11. So follow the below process.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ) and MIUI 11 and 10. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max specifications
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max released in June 2020. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory support. The display of the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes with 6.67inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max runs on Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) and powered by 5020mAh nonremovable battery and this device has 32MP of dual front and 64+8+5+2mp Quad back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Prerequisites to Redmi Note 9 Pro Max FRP Unlock
- The following guide is only for Redmi Note 9 Pro, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Power on your device first.
- Connect your Redmi Note 9 Pro Max to working Wifi connection.
- Click on the Add Network option there.
- Type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- You will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- Tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type their “www.tiny.cc/frptools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Bypass Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020“.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Install then tap on the open button.
- Tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install“, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- Tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Tap on the top 3 dots,
- Choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- Sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Power on and set up your device.
- Then check you have successfully Unlock FRP Redmi Note 9 Pro Max successfully.
In this post, I share the best working method to Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (MIUI 11). I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.