Android CDC Driver is a very essential software to upgrade, update, restoring, and flashing your Android phone to the computer. If your Android phone stuck at the bootlogo and you want a quick solution to repair your phone, Then use Android CDC Driver to fix the problem by detecting your phone in the various Flash Tools through Android CDC Serial port. So, download the driver from below.
You can’t flash your Android phone without installing any CDC driver to the computer. So, first, download & install the Android CDC driver, and then you will able to flash your device quite easily.
Android CDC USB driver helps to detect any MTK, Qualcomm smartphones into the various flash tools to repair your phone. CDC Preloader Driver comes with an auto-installer package for windows 10 and it also supports Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7. Windows XP.
We share two versions of CDC Drivers here one for Windows 32bit and the other one is only for 64bit windows PC. So choose and download the right version driver and install it on your PC. Read the full article here to know more about this driver.
Android CDC Driver Features
The CDC driver installer works on both MTK, Qualcomm (Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008) Android devices and it is 100% working and fully verified no need to worry about viruses or malware.
If the driver auto-installer package is not working for you then you have to install it manually on your pc through windows device Manager.
SP Flash Tool:-
These drivers are fully compatible with any MTK flash tools. So once you install it on your computer then you can flash your phone without facing any error.
Paid Box Support:-
It is also supported by most of the latest Mobile repairing boxes & softwares. On below, we share the list of supported box list.
It supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) architecture.
Supported Software tools for These Drivers
- MTK FRP Tool
- Android Multi-Tool
- Mediatek PC suite
- SP Flash Tool
- Miracle Box Tool
- Volcano Box
- MCT MTK Tool
- CM2 MTK Box Tool
- MRT Tool
- Medusa Box
- Piranha Box
- Android MTK Tool
- Falcon Box
- All FRP Bypass Tool for PC
Download Android CDC Driver
Installing USB drivers on a computer is a very easy task. But the CDC Serial driver doesn’t come with an executable (.exe) file or folder package. So you have to install this manually in your windows OS. The process is a little bit hard but not complex. So just follow all the below steps carefully to install Android CDC Driver Manually.
- For Windows 8 or later versions, turn off ‘Driver Signature Verification’ on your PC. Then follow the steps below:
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) with Administrator Permission on your PC
- copy the paste the below code in the CMD window:
- bcdedit /set testsigning on
- Now reboot your PC to enter Test Mode
- Exit the Test mode by entering the below code:
- bcdedit /set testsigning off
How to install Android CDC Driver
Here we share with you the easy steps to install CDC Drivers on any Windows 32 and 64bit PC. Make sure to follow all the below steps very carefully.
- Download the Android CDC Driver on your computer.
- Right-click on My Computer select Manage option there.
- Select Device Manager.
- Click on Action.
- Select Add Legacy Hardware.
- Add Hardware wizard popup will open.
- Click on Next.
- Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)”.
- In Common Hardware Types, select on Show all devices.
- Select Next.
- Click on Have Disk and locate the extracted Android_CDC_Driver.inf.
- Click Next.
- That’s it.
- Click Finish to install complete.
- Oppo Preloader Driver For All Oppo MTK Devices
- Download FRP Bypass Tool
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
In this post, I share how you can manually install Android CDC driver on your PC. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.