The FRP feature has been added to the Android 5.0 lollipop and later version. It protects user data from thefts. If any case, someone trying to use your phone without knowing you by doing a factory reset. Then this FRP protection will work and it asks the user to verify the last active GMAIL account on the phone. This is a good feature for every Android user to avoid misuse during thefts. In case, After the hard reset if you also forgot Google Account and facing the same FRP lock problem on your Phone then you are here in the right place to unlock your device. On this page, I share how to Oppo A3s FRP Bypass Unlock CPH1819 Google Account Without PC. So follow the below process very carefully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of them, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user personal data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ) OS. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why I always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Oppo F11 FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Oppo A3s specifications
Oppo A3s released in July 2018. It comes with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 16/32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Oppo A3s comes with 6.2inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1520pixels. Oppo A3s runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) chipset and powered by 4020mAh nonremovable battery and It has 16MP of front single selfie camera and 48+5mp of triple back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Oppo A3s, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Read more: Oppo A3s Pattern Unlock – Remove Screen Lock
How to Bypass FRP Oppo A3s
- Firstly, Power on your Oppo A3s.
- Then connect your device to any WIFI network.
- Now go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click on the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your device screen until you see Oppo A3s Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Tap on back button to go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your Oppo A3s.
- Once Powered On, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the easy way to Oppo A3s FRP Bypass – Unlock (Without PC).
Read More: Oppo Unlock Tool (Pattern/ FRP/ Network)
In this post, I share the best working method to Oppo A3s FRP Bypass Unlock CPH1819 Google Account (Android-10). If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.