Oppo F11 FRP Bypass process is now very easy just because of the new Without PC method. So if your device stuck at Google account verification page and wants a solution to unlock your device, then you are in the right place. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Oppo F11 FRP unlock safely. But first, you have to know what is FRP and How it works on Android devices.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of them, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user personal data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ) OS. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why I always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Oppo F11 FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Oppo F11 specifications
Oppo F11 released in March 2019. It comes with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Oppo F11 comes with 6.53inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Oppo F11 runs on Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 (12nm) chipset and powered by 4020mAh nonremovable battery and It has 16MP of front single selfie camera and 48+5mp of triple back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Oppo F11, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
How to Bypass FRP Oppo F11
- Firstly, Power on your Oppo F11.
- Then connect your device to any WIFI network.
- Now go back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Dial *#813# and then click on the OK button once.
- Now do not touch anything on your device screen until you see Oppo F11 Homepage.
- Go to settings ->> About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Tap on back button to go back to settings menu ->> Developer Options ->> OEM unlock & USB Debugging enable from there.
- Now go back to settings home -> Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your Oppo F11.
- Once Powered On, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- This is the easy way to Oppo F11 FRP Bypass – Unlock (Without PC).
Read More: Oppo Unlock Tool (Pattern/ FRP/ Network)
In this post, I share the best working method to Oppo F11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android-10). If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.