Oppo FRP Tool is a windows CMD based tool that helps to bypass Google Account lock from most of the Oppo & Realme Android phones in Fastboot Mode. So, if you are a user of any Oppo Android phone and want a solution to unlock FRP from your phone then you can download Oppo FRP Unlock Tool from here.
Nowadays, too many Oppo phone users are facing FRP lock issues to their phones just because they forget their last active pre-synced Google Account ID & Password after the factory reset. In this situation, the Oppo FRP Unlock Tool will help to fix the problem just in a few seconds. But first, we have to know what is Oppo FRP lock.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will automatically be enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode. Below I share the supported model’s list.
Devices Supported: Oppo Find X, Realme 1, Realme C1, Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro, Realme 3 & 3 Pro, Realme 5 & 5 Pro, Realme X, Oppo Reno, K3, F11 & F11 Pro, Oppo A1, A3, A37, A37f, A39, A57, A71, A77, Oppo A77 (Mediatek), A83, R11s Plus, R11s, R11 Plus, R11, Oppo F1s, F3, F3 Plus, F5 & F5 Youth, Oppo F7 & F7 Youth, R9s Plus, R9s, R15 Pro, R15.
Download Oppo FRP Unlock Tool
Check on the below link to download Oppo FRP Tool on your computer easily, It works like a champ on all Oppo phones.
File Name: FRP Unlock Tool.exe
Compatible OS: Windows (32bit & 64bit)
Download: Oppo FRP Unlock Tool
Disable the Antivirus and run the tool as Administrator permission.
How to Install Oppo FRP Unlock Tool
- Download FRP Bypass Tool & unzip it on your computer.
- Run the OPPO FRP Tool.exe.
- Turn off your Oppo Phone.
- Put your device into the Fastboot or Bootloader Mode then connect it to your computer or laptop.
- Go back to the tool.
- Press 1 & Hit enter to check your device is successfully connected or not.
- Press 2 & Hit enter to Remove FRP lock.
- Hit Enter again to reboot your device to Normal Mode.
- Now Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
- Now you have successfully bypass FRP lock from your Oppo phone very easily.
Source: Tech Anil Youtube
How to Bypass Oppo FRP Lock with Oppo Emergency Code
Another best way to bypass the Oppo FRP lock is Oppo Emergency FRP Code method. If Oppo FRP Tool does not work for you then you can try this method to unlock your Oppo phone quickly.
- Turn on your Oppo phone.
- Tap on Emergency Call.
- Press *813# and Call.
- Then tap on OK.
- Wait for a few seconds and don’t touch anything until you see your Oppo device Home screen.
- That’s it.
- This is how you can bypass the Oppo FRP lock using the Oppo Emergency FRP code.
In this post, I share full information about the Oppo FRP Tool and How to install and use it on your computer properly.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.