Samsung A11 FRP Bypass process is now very easy just because of the new Without PC method. So if your device stuck at Google account verification page and wants a solution to unlock your device, then you are in the right place. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Samsung A11 FRP unlock safely. But first, you have to know what is FRP and How it works on Android devices.
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of it, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with these OS (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his device for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Samsung A11 FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Samsung A11 specifications
Samsung A11 released in March 2020. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Samsung A11 comes with 6.67inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Samsung A11 runs on Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 and powered by 5020mAh nonremovable battery and It has 20MP of front popup selfie camera and 64+5+13+2mp Quad back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Samsung A11, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Read more: Samsung A60 FRP Bypass
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A11
- Turn ON your Samsung A11.
- Connect your Samsung A11 to a working wifi connection.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Click on gear (Settings) icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration => Ringtone => Sim 1=> tap “+” sign => Search.
- Tap on a MIC icon a few times and insert a PIN-enabled SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Swipe the screen and click the lock icon at the same time.
- Now swipe the “Not Signed In” Notification and then click on the Settings icon.
- Select Bluetooth from the Notification bar.
- Now use newer generation Bluetooth Pods or Headphones.
- Scan and connect Bluetooth with the phone (make a pair)
- Now triple-click on Bluetooth Power’s button.
- Click Google and tap just once.
- Tap the MIC icon to talk.
- Say Open Settings on the Bluetooth Mic -> (This will open phone settings)
- Settings => Biometrics & Security => Secure Folder.
- Tap Secure Folder and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Enter two-step verification for Samsung Account and then click Verify.
- “Creating Secure Folder” (This may take a minute or two)
- Tap Secure Folder again.
- Select Secure Folder lock type => Select PIN => Set Secure Folder PIN: 1234.
- Tap “3” dots and select Settings.
- Lock type => Confirm Secure Folder PIN => Select Fingerprints.
- Fingerprints -> Continue => Set Secure Screen lock => Pin=> Set PIN: 1234.
- More Settings => Uninstall => Uninstall Secure Folder.
- Uninstalling Secure Folder will take us back to the Setup Wizard.
- Enter PIN 1234 to bypass FRP/Google lock.
- That’s it.
Read More: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung A11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 10). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.