Samsung A11 FRP Bypass process is now very easy just because of the new Without PC method. So if your device stuck at Google account verification page and wants a solution to unlock your device, then you are in the right place. In this tutorial, I will guide you to Samsung A11 FRP unlock safely. But first, you have to know what is FRP and How it works on Android devices.
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of it, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with these OS (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ). FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his device for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Samsung A11 FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Samsung A11 specifications
Samsung A11 released in March 2020. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Samsung A11 comes with 6.67inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Samsung A11 runs on Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 and powered by 5020mAh nonremovable battery and It has 20MP of front popup selfie camera and 64+5+13+2mp Quad back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Samsung A11, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Read more: Samsung A60 FRP Bypass
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A11
- First of all, Power on your Samsung A11 first.
- Connect your device to a working wifi connection.
- After that, go back to the very first welcome screen again.
- First press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key same time, until you get the Samsung capture popup option.
- There you will see Allow and Deny options, choose and tap on the Deny option there.
- Once again press and hold the Volume Down + Power Key, then choose the Deny & Don’t ask again option.
- Once you follow the same process the third time, then you will get the Screen Capture option with Settings and Cancel option.
- Choose the Settings option there.
- Now you will be redirected to the Screen Capture settings option.
- Choose the Permission option there.
- Then on the App permission and click on the Search Icon there.
- Now type and search Google there.
- Open Google (App info) from the search result.
- Now check on below you will see the Open option there.
- Then you will be redirected to the Google Search.
- Well now type and search Chrome there, Then choose the Chrome application from the search results.
- Congratulations, now you can access the chrome browser on your Samsung A30s.
- Then Tap on “Accept & Continue” options.
- Tap on the search bar and search there”Bypassfrpfiles.com/download-frp-tools“.
- Now download the Apex launcher from the FRP Bypass tool page.
- Once downloaded then tap on the 3dots and go to the “Downloads“.
- Now install the Apex Launcher by a tap on the install button.
- Once the installation is finished, then tap on the Open button.
- After that, open the device settings.
- Now go down below and select the lock screen option.
- Then choose the fingerprints lock option.
- Click on Continue.
- Now choose Pattern or Pin lock and add your desire Pin code or Pattern lock.
- Then click on Continue.
- That’s it, Restart your Samsung Galaxy A30s.
Read More: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung A11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (Android 10). If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.