Nowadays, too many people are searching for a solution to Samsung A20s FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-A207 Google Account (Android 10) Without PC. The FRP feature has been added to the Android 5.0 lollipop and later version. It protects android from unauthorized access. If any case, someone trying to use your phone without knowing you by doing a factory reset. Then the FRP will work and it asks the user to verify the last active GMAIL account on the phone. It is one of the best features to avoid misuse during thefts. In case, After the hard reset if you also forgot Google Account and facing the FRP lock issue on your Phone then you are here in the right place to unlock your phone.
FRP is the latest added security feature in Modern-day Android phones. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ) OS. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why I always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
On this page, I share a step by step process to Samsung A20s FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Without PC (Android 10) No APK. So follow the below process very carefully. You can also use a compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Samsung A20s specifications
Samsung A20s released in September 2019. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Samsung A20s comes with 6.4inchs with a resolution of 720 x 1560pixels. Samsung A20s runs on Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) Exynos 7884 chipset and powered by 4000mAh nonremovable battery and It has 8MP of front single selfie camera and 13+5mp of dual back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Samsung A20s, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A20s
- Turn On your Samsung A20s.
- Connect your phone to a working wifi connection.
- Now tap on the Turn Off Wifi and Next at the same time and keep pressing a finger on your screen until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- If it does not work try it more than 4-5 times.
- Once it works, then click on the App Info => Permissions.
- Click on Search logo and type Pin Windows, then select Pin Windows.
- Go down below and Turn On Pin Windows.
- Click on Pin Windows again and enable ==>> Use screen lock type to unpin.
- Select the Pattern lock option.
- Setup a Pattern lock and restart your Samsung A20s.
- Now set up the initial settings in the setup wizard.
- Then draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier.
- Now you will see the Skip option in Google Verification screen.
- Click on Skip.
- That’s it.
Read also: Samsung FRP Tool
In this post, I share the best working method to Samsung A20s FRP Bypass – Unlock SM-A207 Google Account (Android 10) Without PC. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.