The FRP feature has been added to the Android 5.0 lollipop and later version. It protects user data from thefts. If any case, someone trying to use your phone without knowing you by doing a factory reset. Then this FRP protection will work and it asks the user to verify the last active GMAIL account on the phone. This is a good feature for every Android user to avoid misuse during thefts. In case, After the hard reset if you also forgot Google Account and facing the same FRP lock problem on your Phone then you are here in the right place to unlock your device. On this page, I share how to Vivo S1 Pro FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Without PC (Android 9.0) No APK. So follow the below process very carefully.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
Android has added too many features for its latest OS version. FRP is one of them, It is a security feature for all modern-day Android phones to protect user personal data. The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are coming with (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0, 10 Q ) OS. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) and it will be automatically enabled when a user added a Gmail account on his phone for the very first time. Once FRP lock is activated then after the Factory reset, it prevents any users to use the phone. So that’s why I always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
The process of Vivo S1 Pro FRP Unlock is now available for free, you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
Vivo S1 Pro specifications
Vivo S1 Pro released in November 2019. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Vivo S1 Pro comes with 6.38inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Vivo S1 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by 3400mAh nonremovable battery and It has 32MP of front single selfie camera and 48+8+2+2mp of Quad back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Vivo S1 Pro, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo S1 Pro
- Turn on your device Vivo S1 Pro first.
- Tap on setup of your phone.
- Choose your Language and Religion and tap Next.
- Agree to terms & conditions.
- Click on the Skip button on the top right corner.
- Accept Google Terms & Policy.
- Tap on Next.
- Choose your desire screen lock option. (eg Pattern lock, Pin Lock, Facelock).
- Draw a pattern lock two times and tap Finish.
- Go back to the Welcome screen once again.
- Tap on setup of your phone again.
- Choose religion and language and connect your Vivo S1 Pro to a Wifi network.
- That’s it.
- Now set up your phone normally, you have successfully bypass frp Vivo S1 Pro.
In this post, I share the best working method to Vivo S1 Pro FRP Bypass Unlock Google Account Without PC (Android 9.0) No APK. If you still stuck or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let me know in the comment section below.