Android has added a new security feature for its latest OS version. Once you hard reset your Android device then Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. No doubt it’s a good feature to avoid misuse of the device during thefts but at the same time too many Android OS users facing trouble because of this feature, when they forgot their GMAIL ID and Password after the factory reset. So if you also facing the same issue or brought a second-hand phone then this article is only for you. In this tutorial, we share with you the latest method to Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Android 10 MIUI 11. So follow the below process carefully.
After performing a factory data reset, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device, so if your Redmi K30 Pro stuck at the FRP lock verification screen, Then bypassfrpfiles.com will give you a way to bypass google account lock from your device. In this post, you get a safe FRP bypassing process to your Redmi K30 Pro device.
Redmi K30 Pro FRP Unlock process is now available for free you can also use compatible FRP bypass tool application with your phone and here we share the latest FRP Bypass APK that helps to bypass FRP lock from your device very easily.
What is FRP (Factory Reset Protection)?
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) has been added to the modern phones that are available on the latest Android system (Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Pie 9.0 ) and MIUI 11 and 10. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection) FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled when the user added a Gmail account on their devices first time. Once FRP lock is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode, So that’s why we always recommended you to before performing a factory reset. first, disable the FRP protection and then hard reset the device.
How To Disable FRP
If you want to disable the frp lock feature from your device then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully. First of all, go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Redmi K30 Pro specifications
Redmi K30 Pro released in March 2020. It comes with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of ROM storage and its support up to 256GB of external memory. The display of the Redmi K30 Pro comes with 6.67inchs with a resolution of 1080 x 2400pixels. Redmi K30 Pro runs on Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 and powered by 5020mAh nonremovable battery and It has 20MP of front popup selfie camera and 64+5+13+2mp Quad back camera.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
- The following guide is only for Redmi K30 Pro, so don’t try this with any other devices.
- Charge your device at least 80% or above.
- A stable wifi internet connection.
- Take a full backup of your Android device.
- Follow all the below steps very carefully, don’t skip any step.
Read more: Redmi Note 9 Pro Max FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (MIUI 11)
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Power on your device first.
- Connect your Redmi K30 Pro to working Wifi connection.
- Click on the Add Network option there.
- Type there YOUTUBE.COM and then long tap on the youtube.com there.
- You will get a top popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Tap on the link symbol there.
- Now your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- Tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Then tap on the About option, and then tap on the Terms of service there.
- Now mi browser will open on your device.
- Then click on the top search bar and then type their “www.tiny.cc/frptools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit from here:- Download FRP Bypass Tools
- Now bypassfrpfiles.com page will be opened.
- Go down below and download from there “FRP Bypass APK 2020“.
- Once downloaded then tap on the “3” dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the download option there.
- Install the FRP Bypass apk from there.
- Install then tap on the open button.
- Tap on the “Google Account Manager APK install“, then choose the “Google Account Manager (6)” from there.
- Once install then tap on the Done button.
- Now go back to the FRP Bypass application.
- Tap on the Bypass FRP options and then tap on the Browser Sign-in option there.
- Tap on the top 3 dots,
- Choose their “Browser Sign-In” option.
- Sign in with your working email id.
- Once signed in, then restart your device.
- Power on and set up your device.
- Then check you have successfully Unlock FRP Redmi K30 Pro successfully.
In this post, I share the best working method to Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (MIUI 11) Android 10. I hope we clear all your problems regarding the frp lock protection.
I think all of you found the article of use. If you are still stuck between some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comment section below. we will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions or want us to write on something.